The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

3 things

1. I'll say it again Kabuto had a little back story back in the save Tsunade/3 Sanin arc..

2. What there showing now is not showing whatever motivation this is for him to be the dragon sage.

3. Unless they show more orochi back drop (which I feel we never got as indepth as it could have been.) Then there is no point to this..

but whatever It will be over soon...

Another 2 things

Air gear is ending soon
frown.gif
frown.gif
as much as I loved Tenjou Tenge if they end Air Gear the same way So help me God when I go to Japan next month, I will burn down all of the artist from that mangas art supplies

New Shaman King Saga is starting Kind of excited for that ,

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

3 things

1. I'll say it again Kabuto had a little back story back in the save Tsunade/3 Sanin arc..

2. What there showing now is not showing whatever motivation this is for him to be the dragon sage.

3. Unless they show more orochi back drop (which I feel we never got as indepth as it could have been.) Then there is no point to this..

but whatever It will be over soon...

Another 2 things

Air gear is ending soon
frown.gif
frown.gif
as much as I loved Tenjou Tenge if they end Air Gear the same way So help me God when I go to Japan next month, I will burn down all of the artist from that mangas art supplies

New Shaman King Saga is starting Kind of excited for that ,
i forgot how tenjou tenge ended didnt it just like stop in the middle of a fight or something like that in ya air gear been good over the years
and new shaman king yes sir
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The last i remember Souichiro Nagi was fighting his dad. or his dad was trying to take over... the big baby thing... blah blah blah.. fight ends...
last chap like last page. Masataka is sitting chilling. and Souichiro came kinda in his new transformed form.. and is like be ready to kill me later (or something of the sorts) I'm paraphrasing since its been a year or two since I finished it.

I loved Tenjou just for the story.. Always had to read chapters 2 or 3 times to completely understand some parts. Air Gear was more straight to the point than Tenjou. but Tenjous characters, there were just so many to Love..

Is Vagabond any good?

and Did anyone read Ikkotousen? (did that ever finish or is it still stuck like near the end

HEY!! quick question
after years of bugging me my brother finally got me to watch one piece
so im on episode 52 where buggy is about to send luffy's domepiece flying

WHY IN THE WORLD COULD LUFFY NOT GET OUT OF THAT PIECE OF WOOD!?!?!?
i definitely thought he was gonna use a gomu gomu no kick to buggy's grill..
then dip with the homies..
but no.. "sorry im dead"

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia, was really caught off guard when the episode turned creepy
eek.gif

I wasn't expecting that either.
laugh.gif
How is the anime? I've been reading the manga for a while now, one of my guilty pleasures 
laugh.gif

anyone else watch Jormungand?
if so in episode 2 when she betrayed the smaller group inside the building, can anyone please name the song... google isn't my friend
ohwell.gif

this show is prolly the only show that i watch since the new line up

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia, was really caught off guard when the episode turned creepy
eek.gif

I wasn't expecting that either.
laugh.gif
How is the anime? I've been reading the manga for a while now, one of my guilty pleasures 
laugh.gif
It's good so far. definitely has its moments that throw you for a loop.
laugh.gif

Spidermachine916 wrote:
anyone else watch Jormungand?
if so in episode 2 when she betrayed the smaller group inside the building, can anyone please name the song... google isn't my friend
ohwell.gif

this show is prolly the only show that i watch since the new line up

I love Jormungand. It's my favorite show this season.
pimp.gif

I've been wanting that song too. I've read that it might be a song made specifically for the show, but I'm not sure.

Damn, I never knew Inspector Zenigata was such a boss in Lupin the III. Maybe it's just the new series though. All of the characters seem cooler. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

man anyone see the new naruto movie?

someone explain what the hell i just watched i was so confused and lost the last half of the movie
laugh.gif

There's so much German in Bleach now that I think I'll have to go take some classes just to keep reading it. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom