The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Kabuto is an addict. Oro sure does have a way with words having Kabuto by the balls even though he's dead.

Originally Posted by reener

Kabuto is an addict. Oro sure does have a way with words having Kabuto by the balls even though he's dead.
True.. I would say Oro is definitely one of the most influential characters in the entire series.

That said though, I really hope the fight resumes next week.

Fate-Zero is getting crazy. A lot of people are dying. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Air Gear
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man its so sad to see this ending.
Oh great has been one of my favorite companies,   Tenjo my fav manga of all time.
Air Gear is another great with so many characters.... LETS GO IKKI!

is Air Gear done?
i'm waiting for it to be done, i stopped reading around issue 72 and i'm just waiting for them to be done
it will be missed
frown.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

is Air Gear done?
i'm waiting for it to be done, i stopped reading around issue 72 and i'm just waiting for them to be done
it will be missed
frown.gif
pimp.gif

72? Dear God man, you've missed out on so much.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

laugh.gif
This show is insane. I can't even imagine how the last episodes are gonna be. Too bad its going to cost about $800 for both BD sets...
alien.gif

Seriously though, Ufotable should needs to remake Fate/Stay Night and Tsukihime. F/Z is going to be remembered for a long time, would be awesome to see them get this treatment.
Also, this season is STACKED. I haven't watched this many good shows in a long time.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Started up "Blood +" again. i'm on episode 3.

*PM's 2Sappy about new anime series'*
I got you.
laugh.gif

Oskar Kokoshka wrote:
Originally Posted by 2sappy

laugh.gif
This show is insane. I can't even imagine how the last episodes are gonna be. Too bad its going to cost about $800 for both BD sets...
alien.gif

Seriously though, Ufotable should needs to remake Fate/Stay Night and Tsukihime. F/Z is going to be remembered for a long time, would be awesome to see them get this treatment.
Also, this season is STACKED. I haven't watched this many good shows in a long time.
pimp.gif

800?
sick.gif

Since I haven't seen   Fate/Stay Night  yet, that would be nice for me.
laugh.gif

You're right about this season, It's soo good. I love Jormungand.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I like the old school art style of Lupin the Third. I agree with this season though, I forget to watch episodes because there's a good amount of shows I'm watching.

wait... hold on then... i'm to the part where Nike just died... i guess and that big electro-bear is attacking on top of the cruiser
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i think it was 272 then... my mistake
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

wait... hold on then... i'm to the part where Nike just died... i guess and that big electro-bear is attacking on top of the cruiser
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i think it was 272 then... my mistake
laugh.gif
lol ok
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Claymore is Over?!?
eek.gif
I dont even understand what i just read in the last chapter. 
laugh.gif

I hope its not really over. Too many loose ends.
laugh.gif

did some color for a friends drawing what do you think
before
Spoiler [+]
561770_10150726930201284_566681283_9796956_1327870915_n.jpg
after
Spoiler [+]
522283_10150716131451953_602181952_9809607_774280778_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom