The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by mizzoe33

In Fate Zero, can someone explain to me exactly what was the motive of Kiritsugu's decision? I kinda get it, but im not entirely sure. 

I believe that since his wish was to save the world, or something like that, he was willing to sacrifice his family for the greater good since the whole episode consisted of him sacrificing the lesser for the greater. i think others might be able to clarify things a little better than i can, but that's what i got from that last episode.

But why did he have to choose his family? and why did he have to use the command seal for that order? I know that he realized the means to his goal was wrong. But why does he have to destroy the grail? Why couldn't he just come up with a better solution? I may have to rewatch this. 
Ps. I don't know how to add spoilers. 

Man, Itachi has to go down as one of the dopest characters I've ever been a fan of. 
Him dying this 2nd time around sort of makes me feel like its better this way. He will go down as a legend now. Everything that happens in the war and series now will all be because Itachi saved everyones lives. 

He stopped Edo Tensei, which stopped Madara from completely destroying EVERYTHING. 

Everyone owes him 
pimp.gif

I think with Fate Zero, while Kerry wants to save the world, his way of saving it was to sacrifice the minority to make sure the majority survives. Though that way, that wouldn't really work because it'll keep going in a cycle until you have no one left. I think he had the grail destroyed because the grail wasn't going to give miracles the way he wanted and he had no use for it after that.

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

What now susuke? who is he mad at now?

He needs to body tobi.
whaat why would he need to kill tobi?
laugh.gif

i think hes gonna hate the leaf even more now im glad he murked danzou
pimp.gif

but dam is he a traitor now since him and kabuto was working with tobi yet he helped stop kabuto? sasuke in some deep #%*$ now
laugh.gif
the shinobi alliance and akatsuki gon be after his @$%
This. It wont be long before Tobi finds out, I wouldnt be surprised if Zetsu was in the walls watching or something. They really cant let this just go on without Tobi doing something about it.

so who is getting bodied by sasuke? the only one left is tobi. but i think naruto gonna take care of that tho, once he starts pulling out his pop's justsus n !+%+ after going into wolf gang mode.

the sasuke x naruto fight can happen...but no point in that story wise...prolly just to see who can smash saukra first idk
grin.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

I think with Fate Zero, while Kerry wants to save the world, his way of saving it was to sacrifice the minority to make sure the majority survives. Though that way, that wouldn't really work because it'll keep going in a cycle until you have no one left. I think he had the grail destroyed because the grail wasn't going to give miracles the way he wanted and he had no use for it after that.

I agree with the first part of your comment, but the reason for destroying it is still unconvincing. I think it is because he soon realized that the Grail will cause nothing but grief because it is a source of evil and people will only use it for their own selfish desires which may lead to the destruction of humanity...I may be reading too much into this.
Maybe he will explain it in the next episode.

I hope they tell Tobi's story correctly... there are still too many questions out there regarding him

Originally Posted by Antidope

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

What now susuke? who is he mad at now?

He needs to body tobi.
whaat why would he need to kill tobi?
laugh.gif

i think hes gonna hate the leaf even more now im glad he murked danzou
pimp.gif

but dam is he a traitor now since him and kabuto was working with tobi yet he helped stop kabuto? sasuke in some deep #%*$ now
laugh.gif
the shinobi alliance and akatsuki gon be after his @$%
This. It wont be long before Tobi finds out, I wouldnt be surprised if Zetsu was in the walls watching or something. They really cant let this just go on without Tobi doing something about it.
yeah sasukes storyline about to get real *%#!!+ interesting
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

man naruto just gets better and better

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

I hope they tell Tobi's story correctly... there are still too many questions out there regarding him

this
theres a lot of thequestions about a lot of other strong ninjas too i hope they cover all that some how
frown.gif

Regarding OP,

I stopped reading during Merman Arc. I want to skip it entirely and resume reading OP. Is there anything material that I am missing, or can I just get by skipping this?

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Regarding OP,

I stopped reading during Merman Arc. I want to skip it entirely and resume reading OP. Is there anything material that I am missing, or can I just get by skipping this?

If you want to know some of the important points from that arc:
Spoiler [+]
  • humans and mermen get along now
  • the princess is a living weapon
  • Jimbei is going to be a future member of the straw hats
  • Luffy declared war on one of the four emperors (i think her name was big mom or something like that) over candy 
    laugh.gif
    and took over fishman island which was originally one of her islands
that's all that I can remember.

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

i thought that land belonged to Whitebeard first?
nerd.gif

Of course. It got snatched up by big mom after his death. I thought everyone knew that, about it belonging to him first.
laugh.gif

Rumor has it that Kishi said Naruto will end soon. 
I see it happening, but I hope it doesn't just fall off and end like that.

Crazy how Naruto has been out for so long...

Originally Posted by Luong1209

This.. Naruto hits home for me a lot more than other series just because it's like I've been watching the kid grow all these years
pimp.gif

I just watched the first episode of Zetman and it looks like a good show. Later on I checked its wiki page to see how many episodes there are and I saw that the anime just stopped airing yesterday.
laugh.gif
This anime's getting the same treatment as Deadman Wonderland, which was a good anime as well. I just wish both these animes were longer. I'll definitely be reading the manga sometime soon.

On another note:After three months of not watching/reading any Naruto, I finally watched episode 261 and Garra's speech was even more dope now that it's animated and they had those brief flashbacks.
I'm still way behind in the manga. I think I'm on chapter 580-582.

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by Luong1209

This.. Naruto hits home for me a lot more than other series just because it's like I've been watching the kid grow all these years
pimp.gif
Yea I came to Naruto late. i think in the middle of when chunnin exam was happening on the anime. but I've been with it ever sense... I believe over 6/7 years maybe... would be kinda sad to see it go. especially considering its part of the The Big 3 (where I believe hitman is replacing bleach on big 3 title.)  

but I am ready for things to be explained or for it to get better.

Originally Posted by iYen

I just watched the first episode of Zetman and it looks like a good show. Later on I checked its wiki page to see how many episodes there are and I saw that the anime just stopped airing yesterday.
laugh.gif
This anime's getting the same treatment as Deadman Wonderland, which was a good anime as well. I just wish both these animes were longer. I'll definitely be reading the manga sometime soon.

On another note:After three months of not watching/reading any Naruto, I finally watched episode 261 and Garra's speech was even more dope now that it's animated and they had those brief flashbacks.

Deadman Wonderland was pretty good throughout, Zetman kinda goes downhill after episode 1, but yeah the manga series are solid, but the anime series are lacking.

Originally Posted by iYen

laugh.gif

Most anime is on a 11-14 episode adaption made for the seasons. They scoop up manga series for seasonal shows. If it sells enough merchandise we get a season 2

New Naruto is out as well now.
Spoiler [+]
Dan is the man.
pimp.gif

And Madara is too overpowered. Breaking a forbidden Jutsu just cuz he can.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom