The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Naruto and Sasuke are gonna have to learn that fusion technique. Sasuto
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But forrealz though if Madara was able to break control and stay alive after the jutsu broke why not Itachi? Im guessing he wanted to die after that.

Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But forrealz though if Madara was able to break control and stay alive after the jutsu broke why not Itachi? Im guessing he wanted to die after that.

mannn madara in a whole new league compared to itachi dude is a peasant in comparison
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WaitWut

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

mannn madara in a whole new league compared to itachi dude is a peasant in comparison
laugh.gif
If the man who originally made others look like a peasant looks like a peasant when compared to Madara, then what are the others when compared to Madara?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

On an unrelated note, did anyone watch Dusk Maiden of Amnesia? It had such a good ending.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Iachi didnt have knowledge of the actual jutsu. Its forbidden for a reason, because its detrimental to the user. Only somebody from that era would know that ET could be broken by the golem if they knew the handsigns. Madara had no need to do it earlier because he talked to Kabuto through Muu and kabuto gave him full control.

heads up to anyone in the LA area. The Anime Expo is free to enter Today and Monday after 3:33p.m.

So I'm almost caught up with the Bleach Anime and I'm completely caught up with Naruto. Anyone have any suggestions for Anime's that are similar to these, hopefully long as well, and essentially are awesome? I've seen a buch of Inuyasha so I might watch that again, however any other suggestions would be awesome.....I need a new fix lol 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
If the man who originally made others look like a peasant looks like a peasant when compared to Madara, then what are the others when compared to Madara?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

On an unrelated note, did anyone watch Dusk Maiden of Amnesia? It had such a good ending.
pimp.gif
Ants.
Can I ask you how it ended? You can put it in a spoiler or something. Still following the manga but I really do need to check out the anime 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JonnyBlazeNyc

So I'm almost caught up with the Bleach Anime and I'm completely caught up with Naruto. Anyone have any suggestions for Anime's that are similar to these, hopefully long as well, and essentially are awesome? I've seen a buch of Inuyasha so I might watch that again, however any other suggestions would be awesome.....I need a new fix lol 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Fairy Tale
Histories Strongest Disciple Kenichi

Never been to an Anime convention, nor do I think I'd go...But damn I bet all the girls kinky as hell 
laugh.gif

Do they require you to come in a costume?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

FOG wrote:

On a serious note though, I find it hard to believe Madara hasn't murked one of the Kages yet
eyes.gif

I was really getting my hopes up that Tsunade was about to go down.
frown.gif

Give it time....
Sidenote..Sasukse vs Madara
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif

just found out that Wolf Guy Ookami No Monshou finished up
frown.gif

the manga overall was good... but the ending... it was a "will they ever see each other again" ending... didn't like that at all, i wanted a definite answer for that.
the final fight!
eek.gif
eek.gif
WOW! i was pretty sure that the good guy was gonna die in this.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
But what is a God to a Non-Believer?
Seriously they made a TDKR No Church in the Wild and a Korra No Church in the Wild gif and pic set. We need a Naruto one ASAP 

I think we all knew Oro was still alive chilling somewhere. Is he the one that in control of Madara's edo tensei?

dam im guessing oro knew "everything" ?

itachi was that dude though itachi >>>>>>> oro dont see how hes gonna be of any help guess we'll see next week

Orochimaru
30t6p3b.gif
 This dude is immortal. I'm guessing Sasuke is going to be the one to stop Madara.

Bleach - %*!, Ichigo stuck in a "box" now
30t6p3b.gif
. Training maybe?

I think we all knew Oro was still alive chilling somewhere. Is he the one that in control of Madara's edo tensei?
Madara broke edo tensei. He's not under its control anymore. 

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Ants.
Can I ask you how it ended? You can put it in a spoiler or something. Still following the manga but I really do need to check out the anime 
eyes.gif
Spoiler [+]
She comes to accept everything that happened to her, as well as the boy's love. She passes on to the afterlife as a result, but then comes back because she still loves him and doesnt want to move on. it wasn't as dull as I make it out to be though.
laugh.gif

Luong1209 wrote:
Never been to an Anime convention, nor do I think I'd go...But damn I bet all the girls kinky as hell 
laugh.gif

Do they require you to come in a costume?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

You should go. its fun. and you are correct, some of the things I've seen some of the girls do behind the scenes.
30t6p3b.gif
devil.gif

you don't need to go in a costume, but taking a camera is usually a must. there are some pretty talented people that go.
laugh.gif

On a related note, I couldnt go to AX this year because of family related business. So no pics this time bros.
frown.gif
I got y'all next year though.
smile.gif

Spidermachine916 wrote:
eek.gif
eek.gif

Claymore still going on!

Yeah. it's gonna get real crazy soon.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom