The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

my girl got me into one piece been slowly catching up on the anime

not bad at all not bad at all :smokin

chopper so kawaii :lol:

my girl got me into one piece been slowly catching up on the anime

not bad at all not bad at all :smokin

chopper so kawaii :lol:

You mean that after all this time of complaining about having nothing to follow because Naruto ended, you never once gave One Piece a shot son?

016e7215_Kvr8iCk.gif

Glad you found something new though, witcho whiny ***

Last edited:
Im getting tired of reading Nisekoi, it's reached the point now that everything feels so drawn out. There was no plot development before too but at least the chapters were funny/charming.

Last edited:
While im here...

Romcom Snafu
Women are coming out of the woodworks now. :lol:

Things are getting serious fast though...
That scene in the donut shop was a whole other level of uncomfortable.
chick really did call the most popular guy in the school and made homie sit there while the girl he liked fawned over him and gave the digits.

One thing I will say is that there needs to be more back story on Hachiman to give us more of an idea of why he's an ***( a like able one but still ). Anime really don't dive deep into mental illnesses ( besides NHK)so I doubt they would go that route even though it makes sense

Last edited:
I'm sick of this lame gilgamesh / archer. Dude never has to actually fight. He just uses his cheap noble phantasm all the time or hops in his jet in fate stay zero.

Watched Redline last night at a movie event. I swear this is the movie to watch when you want to get a group of people hyped

I would if I could. Saber needs a chance to put the paws on him.

Emiya about to wax Gilgamesh.

I hope so. They made that fool way too powerful. He's never even been hit once I think in 2 series now. I wonder if all archers are dbags. How are there even 2 archers right now anyway? Still not sure what actually happened to him at the end of fate stay zero.

So does that mean there are currently 2 versions of him now on the show?
I say no.
Once he wished himself to life In F/Z, Archer turned back into Gilgamesh, but with all his OP Noble Phantasm powers still in tact. The new Archer is a different person (which I wont spoil yet), just how Rider in Zero was Alexander the Great and Rider in UBW was Medusa. The hero summoned depends on the item used to beckon them.

And while im here, They are finally knocking on the devil's door now in Jojo. :pimp:

Last edited:
Boku no hero academia
SWEET BABY JESUS!!! midoriya pushed shouto to the brink with a broken hand, now i'm curious to see who has a stronger fire power shouto or bakugou
i'm hearing Lupin the III may get pushed back to the fall season 
frown.gif

i was hyped to see it make a comeback but oh well, I still got cowboy bebop to finish watching for throwback week

dfknJEm.gif

and if you haven't watched kekkai sensen you have to at least try cause the music in the series is one of the best

Boku no hero academia
SWEET BABY JESUS!!! midoriya pushed shouto to the brink with a broken hand, now i'm curious to see who has a stronger fire power shouto or bakugou

i'm hearing Lupin the III may get pushed back to the fall season :frown:  
i was hyped to see it make a comeback but oh well, I still got cowboy bebop to finish watching for throwback week
Now with both sides being used, his true quirk will be unleashed. He will now be able to create steam in order to make his opponents too uncomfortable to fight. :lol:

Cant wait to see the outcome of this fight though.

I can wait for Lupin, unless someone knows where I can watch the italian episodes subbed... :lol: :nerd:

So I just got into watching Naruto Shippuden. This show is :smokin . How is it that I always passed on this show? Watching the part where Pain attacks the Hidden Leaf Village. I don't want to go to work today. This show has me feeling all different types of emotions.

So I just got into watching Naruto Shippuden. This show is
smokin.gif
. How is it that I always passed on this show? Watching the part where Pain attacks the Hidden Leaf Village. I don't want to go to work today. This show has me feeling all different types of emotions.
Try to skip the filler arcs. Studio Pierrot is a decent animation studio and they do a great job with everything except the God-awful fillers.

Kakashi vs Tobi will be crack. You'll bust a nut 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom