The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I've never watched naruto. A lot of my friends do though. Maybe i'll check it out. Don't have too many animes on my plate right now.

Is unlimited blade works worth watching? I just finished fate/zero & was kinda confused by the ending. I don't wanna start F/SN if it's not as good or won't give me anymore insight to what happened in F/Z

Rewatching Hunter x Hunter, The YorkNew City has to be one of my most favorite arcs of any anime of all time.

top 5

1a Marineford Arc - OP
1b YorkNew City Arc - HxH
3 The Promised Day and Final Battle Arc - FMAB
4 Enies Lobby Arc - OP
5 Chunin Exam - Naruto

Not sure of FMAB counts as the anime/manga doesnt really use full story arcs so replacement would be either Frieza Arc Arc for nostalgiac reasons and Soul Society Arc (Bleach).

Chimera Arc shoudve been better, but the screwed it up by dragging out every episode of the infiltration part that it ruined it.

The ants just got so Overpowered, SO FAST. Made no sense. Plus I messed up and read the trash manga and spoiled it for myself :smh: **** was so terribly drawn I could barely make out what was happening

Dawg..I been tryna tell them. The York new arc>>>>>>>>>>>>

The chimera ant arc was gabbage in comparison

The York New arc was dope can't even front. My main gripe with it was how the main characters weren't up to par with everyone's else's fighting capabilities. The ant arc had flaws too but overall the plot was easy to follow, seeing my Lil mans Gon & Killula develop their nen was cluch.

The author ain't coming back mann, the hype for HxH was/is too great. Pretty sure he's well off due to his and his wife life manga work. Shame cause this could've been the one to knock off one piece for me.

Side note* The new adult naruto design is terrible, I'd have to agree with whoever said it first..

The York New arc was dope can't even front. My main gripe with it was how the main characters weren't up to par with everyone's else's fighting capabilities.

Having the main characters looks so underpowered in this arc let us know the scale of power in the series. Kurapika and the Phantom Troupe are pretty much the standard of high level nen users. We got to see their the growth in comparison to what we saw in this arc for the next two arcs.

Last edited:
Not sure if I am angry or not at Fairy Tail
I've accepted always being disappointed but there has to be more to this arc... the set up has all been terrible. As much as I thought it would be super cliche to make Gray an enemy I think it would've been a heck of a fight

Not sure if I am angry or not at Fairy Tail
I've accepted always being disappointed but there has to be more to this arc... the set up has all been terrible. As much as I thought it would be super cliche to make Gray an enemy I think it would've been a heck of a fight
Yeah I read the 2 chapters today and was like this is even worse than I expected. I didn't like the chapters at all. I go into Fairy Tail with little to no expectations and was still disappointed. Even though it would have been cliche to make Gray an enemy it would have given options and we could be like okay, let's see where this goes. Instead they took the easiest route out possible that had 0 conflict. 

Yeah I read the 2 chapters today and was like this is even worse than I expected. I didn't like the chapters at all. I go into Fairy Tail with little to no expectations and was still disappointed. Even though it would have been cliche to make Gray an enemy it would have given options and we could be like okay, let's see where this goes. Instead they took the easiest route out possible that had 0 conflict. 

and what was the point of showing Natsu, one shot all them enemies. (especially blue note dude. IM still super pissed about that, Gravity has always been one of the most devastating abilities in Manga history and made dude look stupid)
then have him about to fight Gray...
pisses me off.

just get to zeref already now im ready to see it end.

I feel like fairy tail is going to hold on for a long time though... just because the author hates one pieces author and wants to compete

and what was the point of showing Natsu, one shot all them enemies. (especially blue note dude. IM still super pissed about that, Gravity has always been one of the most devastating abilities in Manga history and made dude look stupid)
then have him about to fight Gray...
pisses me off.

just get to zeref already now im ready to see it end.

I feel like fairy tail is going to hold on for a long time though... just because the author hates one pieces author and wants to compete
Dude prides himself on being able to churn out chapters quicker than anyone and the story suffers for it. I hope he does end it soon, but yeah it'll probably keep hanging on teasing Zeref and Natsu's connection and future fight. Every time a dark guild decides to bring Zeref back, Zeref shows up and is like Natsu, I'm waiting for you, then he leaves.

that's all fine that he prides himself on that but those 2 chapters could've been condensed. damn shame.

good thing JUMP comes out in a big ole collection of books instead of just individual books for each manga.
i'd be pissed if i was buying this.

Is the movie translated yet?
Apparently when it was released it automatically had subtitles and if you have the patience we should see it in good quality sometime

towards the end of may or you can just watch the bootleg version thats on some sites but it was recorded with a camera so the quality is horrible

that's all fine that he prides himself on that but those 2 chapters could've been condensed. damn shame.

good thing JUMP comes out in a big ole collection of books instead of just individual books for each manga.
i'd be pissed if i was buying this.
Yeah, it's a pointless thing to pride yourself on when you don't use the extra time to improve the story. The first chapter literally had nothing happen. Then the 2nd marginally moved things along. Fairy Tail doesn't run in WSJ it's in WSM, so I guess it benefits from that too.

Apparently when it was released it automatically had subtitles and if you have the patience we should see it in good quality sometime
towards the end of may or you can just watch the bootleg version thats on some sites but it was recorded with a camera so the quality is horrible

damn, i guess I can wait I have a ton of other stuff to get through anyway.

Yeah, it's a pointless thing to pride yourself on when you don't use the extra time to improve the story. The first chapter literally had nothing happen. Then the 2nd marginally moved things along. Fairy Tail doesn't run in WSJ it's in WSM, so I guess it benefits from that too.

I didn't know that I have 2 Jumps sitting at home and never really bothered to look through them, just got them because I was in Japan.

^^ Old news breh. You had me hype for no reason
mean.gif

Ready for Thursday man

I was rereading the latest tower of god chapter. It got me ready for the next one. I hope Baam starts going wild, embraces his life as an irregular, and soon actually gets motivated to climb the tower for himself. 

I was rereading the latest tower of god chapter. It got me ready for the next one. I hope Baam starts going wild, embraces his life as an irregular, and soon actually gets motivated to climb the tower for himself. 
I just want Rachel to get clapped. It's been a long time coming for that *****.

I love how she thought she was just gonna walk away. Had me sitting there saying "Where do you think you're going!?!"

Baam been too soft. I liked his look in the last page and how quickly he destroyed that other guy. Gives me hope for the future.

I just want Rachel to get clapped. It's been a long time coming for that *****.

I love how she thought she was just gonna walk away. Had me sitting there saying "Where do you think you're going!?!"

Baam been too soft. I liked his look in the last page and how quickly he destroyed that other guy. Gives me hope for the future.
Exactly. Plus all the other irregulars are wild, so I'm expecting great things from Baam if he claps Rachel and decides to finally live for himself. We've seen Mazino talking about it's not a fair fight unless he's going against like 1000 people and then you have Phantaminum, who is an Axis, just chilling at the top. 

I think Baam might have killed Daniel tho last chapter. At least I hope he did. Idk why Rachel though Koon and Baam were about to let her just walk away. Plus they need to get my girl Hwa Ryun back.

Back
Top Bottom