The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Really? I found Naruto better as an anime, Hunter x Hunter much better (due to when the manga first came out), My Hero is better, AoT is better, obviously Mob is better, One Punch Man (was) better, etc.

Seems to me like most manga nowadays is just storyboarding for the anime.
I don't rank Naruto highly. Went to **** after the timeskip for me so yeah, anime probably is better not that I ever finished watching.

Maybe its cuz I binge read manga but can't agree with H×H being better in anime form. Minus Togashi getting sick and releasing those trash chapters.

I have yet to get in to My Hero and AoT so cant say those.

To me OPM manga way better than the anime. I can agree on the Mob Psycho 100 anime.

Most.

But I tend to prefer the manga over the anime when it comes to the best manga. Most anime can't capture what a manga does with 20 pages in 30 minutes.

Death Note comes to mind. 20th/21st Century Boys, etc.

I find anime that are better than the manga is cuz the manga wasn't that good to begin with.
i actually agree expect for a show like "yu yu hakusho" which so happens to be my favorite anime. i just feel a grander connection w/ the characters through the anime versus the manga itself. the anime just made the character feel real to me.

i also think "prison school" got the anime right and is actually on par w/ the manga. it's just like the manga expect its moving. wished we got another season

i would to see a "i am a hero" anime adaptation, especially since i'm fairly indifferent towards live action. if they were to do an anime adaption i think it would be best to do it netflix or something b/c the story is builder and is better off being binged imo. i don't think it would survive w/ a weekly format in the climate we're in today.

There is no doubt the Yu Yu anime took it to a whole other level that the manga couldn't. I actually thought of that when naming mangas I feel are better than the anime and I couldnt say that.

It's a bit similar to Dragonball in that way. The Z anime is what took it to a whole other stratosphere.

Also it depends on the manga. The more action oriented ones may have better anime but like I just saw 2 episodes of Dr. Stone. Until that story finds its stride (way more ppl aren't stone) the manga is gonna be better. Cuz even if you binged the anime it'll stay take longer to be great given each so is at least 20 min where as you can binge 20 pages in minutes depending on dialogue. The different experiences can really dictate which form the story is better.

Last edited:
bruh. im like what is wrong with this dude :angry:

anime is beautiful bro.
A lot is wrong with that guy. :lol:

And I second the anime for Kimetsu no Yaiba. It does the manga justice and then some. It even has the Mangaka in tears over how beautiful and impactful it is. :lol:
And the good part is that you can pick up in the manga wherever the anime leaves off because it's good too.

Naruto and Bleach Manga on par with the anime. In fact Naruto did weird animation stuff so I’d argue the manga for a bunch of fights, like Pain invading Konoha, was better than the anime. Bleach trolled with super short manga chapters so the anime was welcome.

yeah demon slayer is #1 for me right now. takes me back to toonami days. everything I'd want in an anime

Im too spoiked with demon slayer. I cant look at the manga til this season over

Ufotable is the goat

theres a lot going on in this wano arc. you've got big mom in the way still, the rest of the straw hats supposing to meet up.
law and basil Hawkins on the way. meeting up with kaido and the shogun. finally Marco the phoenix was talked to about what
the straw hats were doing. so interesting.

Yoooooo the last episode of Black Clover!!!!

That battle animation gave demon slayer a run for its money.

Is Black Clover really worth sticking with? The main character’s voice and screaming is torture. Couldn’t get past more than a few episodes.

Is Black Clover really worth sticking with? The main character’s voice and screaming is torture. Couldn’t get past more than a few episodes.
I felt that way but the more you watch, the more likeable the main character gets. You see how he fights and is prepared to die on that battlefield.

69234503_454878751793610_8389955431970472401_n.jpg

A lot is wrong with that guy. :lol:

And I second the anime for Kimetsu no Yaiba. It does the manga justice and then some. It even has the Mangaka in tears over how beautiful and impactful it is. :lol:
And the good part is that you can pick up in the manga wherever the anime leaves off because it's good too.
I’ve found that the demon slayer manga doesn’t have the same impact as the anime

when the Fire Hashirs gets killed there’s no weight to it. It just happens. I expect it to be done much better in the anine

Someone mentioned the new season of Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls In Dungeons? is a letdown. Must be accurate since I haven't seen it mentioned again.

Back
Top Bottom