The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Just a heads up for all of those in here who "loved" the manga finale to Shokugeki no Souma like I did, next week is the final episode of the series and it's going to be an anime original ending.

I haven't seen it yet, but knowing what happens in the manga, I'm sure it lived up to everything and then some.

Noblesse anime starts this fall, huh? Wonder how people will receive it. I don't remember how much the 1st season of the manwha covers. If it's like ToG or GoH it'll be rushed, but I think it'll be pretty well received.

I've been watching random episodes of One Piece here and there to see where they're at in the Wano arc and they have done a good job in making Orochi someone you want dead. :lol:

Color palate and characters kind of reminded me of Samurai 7.

I can see the color similarity, but the characters and premise couldn't be any more different. :lol:
While I'm here, I saw Dawn of the Deep Soul last night and it was everything I hoped it would be. They did an excellent job with the whole arc and really brought out Bonedrewd's depravity. I can't wait for the next season to come out eventually. :lol:

I’ve enjoyed the action scenes in God of Highschool but have absolutely zero clue of what’s going on, especially in the latest episode. I don’t know how much source material they’ve tried to cram into 12 episodes but it was definitely way too much.
The pacing is absurd.

I’ve enjoyed the action scenes in God of Highschool but have absolutely zero clue of what’s going on, especially in the latest episode. I don’t know how much source material they’ve tried to cram into 12 episodes but it was definitely way too much.
The pacing is absurd.
Crazy, seems like all majority of my favorite type of anime in one. High school fighting along the lines of Tenjho Tenjou or Ikkitousen

Power levels along the lines of Naruto/Sasuke facing Madra. Last big breast anime women who are still able to be nice martial artists.

Main character looks similar to main character in Air Gear.

This anime was such a waste all they needed to do was follow the GOD DAMN manga. Definitely going to look for The God of Highschool.

Passed my exam for my job a month ago, decided I am going to learn Japanese to increase my chances of getting into Anime voiceover work. I completed my demo but have yet to shop it anywhere, plus it is in English. Wish me luck.

Belgium Belgium
The anime cut so much out from the manga. The manga takes it time with explaining stuff while moving the story along. If you want to be a bit spoiled and maybe get the gist a bit better.
Leb, Zik and I discussed this a couple pages back.
Idk if you want to read the manga but i promise once you start it's a very easy binge.

Crazy, seems like all majority of my favorite type of anime in one. High school fighting along the lines of Tenjho Tenjou or Ikkitousen

Power levels along the lines of Naruto/Sasuke facing Madra. Last big breast anime women who are still able to be nice martial artists.

Main character looks similar to main character in Air Gear.

This anime was such a waste all they needed to do was follow the GOD DAMN manga. Definitely going to look for The God of Highschool.

Passed my exam for my job a month ago, decided I am going to learn Japanese to increase my chances of getting into Anime voiceover work. I completed my demo but have yet to shop it anywhere, plus it is in English. Wish me luck.

I thought i was the only tenjo and air gear fan in here!

Belgium Belgium
The anime cut so much out from the manga. The manga takes it time with explaining stuff while moving the story along. If you want to be a bit spoiled and maybe get the gist a bit better.
Leb, Zik and I discussed this a couple pages back.
Idk if you want to read the manga but i promise once you start it's a very easy binge.

I thought i was the only tenjo and air gear fan in here!

Yeah GoH is an easy enough binge, lots of action, simple enough story for the most part, and it's free to access and all in color. I also like how Korean series do the single page scroll.

I liked air gear more than Tenjo. Although I felt like at one point air gear like really suddenly unexpectedly shifted directions if I'm remembering correctly, didn't love the ending either, but loved the concept and most of the story.

yea They both just hit this out of no where shift. was still enjoyable especially with me still being young-ish

Just finished Death Parade. The ending was good but some plot points seemed to just disappear into irrelevance in the last 2 episodes.
The finale episode overall was fantastic though, even though the end left some things to be desired. Solid 9/10 for me.

I just took a look at the raws for the next chapter of MHA and I dare say this is gonna be an amazing chapter

Back
Top Bottom