The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

This weeks episode of OP was bittersweet.
"And he just laughed..."
And now the march to the legendary hour begins.

is tokyo ghoul worth watching?

why everyone putting it on their "anime that had potential but fell off hard" list
From what ive heard, it’s a Botched adaptation. They tried to adapt too many chapters into too little episodes and ended up cutting **** out

read the manga if anything

is tokyo ghoul worth watching?

why everyone putting it on their "anime that had potential but fell off hard" list
I literally just finished the last season yesterday. If you've never read it'll probably be fine if you did read it the second season will piss you off and the third will annoy. Main character can be frustrating too I didn't hate it though. Fights are great

I literally just finished the last season yesterday. If you've never read it'll probably be fine if you did read it the second season will piss you off and the third will annoy. Main character can be frustrating too I didn't hate it though. Fights are great
Agree.

I liked Tokyo Ghoul. They had another series after it with new characters but I only watched a couple episodes of it.

jujutsu kaisen was a ton of fun to watch. also a good amount of plot gets translated through each eps, so never did i feel like time was being wasted in any given eps. really well done.

jujutsu kaisen was a ton of fun to watch. also a good amount of plot gets translated through each eps, so never did i feel like time was being wasted in any given eps. really well done.
Im not feeling this time skip they did in the manga at all right now though. I had a problem with Black Clover doing it as well but atleast theirs started after the end of a major story arc.

Kinda sad. Black Clover ended. No new aot eps for a while. Jujutsu Kaisen’s season just ended. I got nothing to watch now but someone mentioned Seven Deadly Sins is back.

Kinda sad. Black Clover ended. No new aot eps for a while. Jujutsu Kaisen’s season just ended. I got nothing to watch now but someone mentioned Seven Deadly Sins is back.

seven deadly sins has some bs animation so i never got back into it. this after the first main run.

You seen Mob Psycho, ID: invaded, Dorohedoro, and Vinland Saga already?

You seen Mob Psycho, ID: invaded, Dorohedoro, and Vinland Saga already?
I've seen Mob Psycho Season 1 and some of Season 2. I have I'd: invaded saved on my hulu list. Dorohedoro is one of my favorite animes. I'm halfway done with Vinland Saga, will finish eventually.

My friend recommended me to watch mononoke, which he rated 10/10.

Couldn't make it past the first episode :stoneface:

Wasn't getting down with the art style

seven deadly sins has some bs animation so i never got back into it. this after the first main run.
I'm the worst at noticing if an anime has dipped in animation quality. With One Punch Man and Black Clover I never really notice since I'm really into the story and characters.

I've seen Mob Psycho Season 1 and some of Season 2. I have I'd: invaded saved on my hulu list. Dorohedoro is one of my favorite animes. I'm halfway done with Vinland Saga, will finish eventually.
Those last few episodes of Vinland Saga have some of the most compelling and moving writing and action scenes in anime. I loved every bit of it.

Love JoJo. Need to catch up on Golden Wind.

is season 2 worth watching? I means s2 on Netflix. It’s the one that introduces the stands. I’m a few episodes in and it’s starting to feel like a satire lol. I’m getting kinda bored of it

also is the Gintama dub worth the watch?

Had the same problem this past week. Everything ended around the same time.

There lies the value in anime like One Piece that don't do seasons and just keeps releasing episodes with a break few a d far between.

MHA came back though. Looking forward to seeing some of the past arcs animated.

Spoil me please

Wait another day or two for leaked images.

Back
Top Bottom