The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

New collar for the boy. Groomer ****ed his day up but at least now you can see he don’t mess with the hidden leaf
A79B013B-6C7D-49F2-BCDF-7FF7A8204237.jpeg

is season 2 worth watching? I means s2 on Netflix. It’s the one that introduces the stands. I’m a few episodes in and it’s starting to feel like a satire lol. I’m getting kinda bored of it
You mean part 3? I'd say so because it connect to parts 4, 5, and 6. And some of the later episodes are just out there in terms of action and comedy. :lol:

Also, in case you are wondering why I refer to it as part 3, it's because the first two parts of the series are in the first season and part 3 is spit into two seasons (2+3). The seasons and parts become the same number after Stardust Crusaders. It's just so i dont personally get confused. :lol:

You mean part 3? I'd say so because it connect to parts 4, 5, and 6. And some of the later episodes are just out there in terms of action and comedy. :lol:

Also, in case you are wondering why I refer to it as part 3, it's because the first two parts of the series are in the first season and part 3 is spit into two seasons (2+3). The seasons and parts become the same number after Stardust Crusaders. It's just so i dont personally get confused. :lol:
I got you. jojos all over the place with the seasons. I figured but it’s starting to get too absurd. Like they’re trying super hard to make it into satire lol. I’ll keep going man but it’s goofy

is season 2 worth watching? I means s2 on Netflix. It’s the one that introduces the stands. I’m a few episodes in and it’s starting to feel like a satire lol. I’m getting kinda bored of it
That's referred to as part 3. The 'first season' contained part 1 (Phantom Blood) with Jonathan Joestar and part 2 (Battle Tendency) with Joseph Joestar.

It's absolutely worth a watch. I think the only negative is that it feels like a 'monster of the week' kind of show at times but overall I really enjoyed it. The introduction of the stands was awesome and they only get crazier with each new JoJo part.

I got you. jojos all over the place with the seasons. I figured but it’s starting to get too absurd. Like they’re trying super hard to make it into satire lol. I’ll keep going man but it’s goofy
A lot of shows actually got their inspirations from Jojo. Maybe thats why you might be tiring of it so quickly. You've seen other emulate the original too much. :lol:

Eren was a real one. Dude saw the whole future the second he kissed historia's hand. That's a crazy burden. The ending wasn't amazing, but it wasn't terrible. Thank you Isayama da gawd.

AOT Chapter 139

Not great of an ending but not bad either.

Eren knowin the whole future had to be one hell of a burden to carry. Made his journey into a villain even more tragic. Thank you Isyama

AOT Chapter 139

Not great of an ending but not bad either.

Eren knowin the whole future had to be one hell of a burden to carry. Made his journey into a villain even more tragic. Thank you Isyama

Crazy to think it's all done. Hype to see how they animate all of this.

Read the final AoT chap out the blue, don't have much of a reaction since I've only been watching the anime very recently but ppl been telling me and I"ve been reading its basically a let down.

Mostly been hearing how it's lame version of Code Grass ending or how it's basically the Devilman ending just with a little bit more of a happy ending so to speak.

Back
Top Bottom