The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

New chapter of OP is out.

Wano is now officially the longest arc in the series at 103 chapters and it shows no signs of being done. That's wild. Big Mom has been the biggest wildcard this arc I feel. She's gone from enemy, to unlikely ally, to enemy again, to ally again? :Lol:

Wano is now officially the longest arc in the series at 103 chapters and it shows no signs of being done. That's wild. Big Mom has been the biggest wildcard this arc I feel. She's gone from enemy, to unlikely ally, to enemy again, to ally again? :Lol:

loved this chapter
the leak i read had color panels and they were great

All I know is Page One better be knocked tf out or advanced conqueror is fake news :lol:

Peeped Demon Slayer Mugen Train Saturday and ohhh boy was that movie flamezzzzz!

Was not expecting the last 45/30 mins of the movie to go that route tho.

Kyojuro Rengoku is in my top favorite characters of all time after this movie! Dude was a straight beast and had so much heart.

I gotta see this again and the best thing that came from this movie is my wife is down to watch the 1st Season :pimp:

Peeped Demon Slayer Mugen Train Saturday and ohhh boy was that movie flamezzzzz!

Was not expecting the last 45/30 mins of the movie to go that route tho.

Kyojuro Rengoku is in my top favorite characters of all time after this movie! Dude was a straight beast and had so much heart.

I gotta see this again and the best thing that came from this movie is my wife is down to watch the 1st Season :pimp:

**** ... I need to see this movie, sucks to be in Colombia in this moment of my life haha, well next month at this same day I'll be in LA, nobody is preventing me from seeing it at least twice

it's too bad the creator of Demon slayer got a real crap deal on the money for this movie. I dont think she expected it to do as well as it did on top of Japan's anime industry not really paying like that

**** ... I need to see this movie, sucks to be in Colombia in this moment of my life haha, well next month at this same day I'll be in LA, nobody is preventing me from seeing it at least twice
Speaking of Colombia, I've learned that so many fire cam girls are from there. Def one of the places to visit on my bucket list.

Really need to hurry up and finish Parasyte. People been telling me the second half ain't as good as the first half got me stalling.

Really liking Dorohedoro. It's certainly interesting to say the least.

it's too bad the creator of Demon slayer got a real crap deal on the money for this movie. I dont think she expected it to do as well as it did on top of Japan's anime industry not really paying like that

if im not mistaken, she gets 10% of all manga sales and demon slayer has sold over 80 million so shes already set for life. and that doesnt include all the toys and stuff.

but yea, she got a crappy licensing deal for the movie. i think she only made like $19k

Speaking of Colombia, I've learned that so many fire cam girls are from there. Def one of the places to visit on my bucket list.

I had to re read this comment again for it to register :lol:

I can stream HD mugen train but thinking I want to rewatch the show beforehand...

Back
Top Bottom