The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

OP spoilers
:nerd:

14i029.jpg

On dressrosa arc and supposedly the king's punch can knock out the 4 emperors??

That **** looked weaker than a punch from Sakura 💀

On dressrosa arc and supposedly the king's punch can knock out the 4 emperors??

That **** looked weaker than a punch from Sakura 💀
It's basically a punch on the level of a 10 tailed beast.

Or a better comparison is its like the spirit bomb. Takes long to power up and is only good for one shot.

Also its only suspected to be able to knockout an emperor.

He obviously got his *** beat by Garp while he was in his prime.

It's basically a punch on the level of a 10 tailed beast.

Or a better comparison is its like the spirit bomb. Takes long to power up and is only good for one shot.

Also its only suspected to be able to knockout an emperor.

He obviously got his *** beat by Garp while he was in his prime.

Screenshot_20211124-233438_Chrome.jpg

We're talking about the same guy?

This guy's punch couldn't even break the barrier barrier fruit guy and only a part of the colosseum floor was destroyed

No way that weak *** punch can knock out an emperor.

But maybe I need to keep watching lol

This guy's punch couldn't even break the barrier barrier fruit guy and only a part of the colosseum floor was destroyed

It's just a speculation and a rumor / the crowd hyping him up. We as readers know an emperor is not being phased by his punch, but it's just how rumors go around in the OP verse.

Yeah thay guy.

At least the cowboy bebop show steered me towards rewatching the anime again. I gave it another try but as soon as John cho said “brother” I was done. They’ll probably make a season 2 since I’m sure it’s getting a lot of views for Netflix, and apparently the show sets it up like that.

Finished Marineford and god damn what a roller coaster ride of hype and sadness. The saga as a hole might be in my top 5 anything of all time.
A friend of mine asked me if I thought this was better than the soul society arc and I think it is but I haven't watched or read it in a long time so I don't remember much other then the big moments/fights but anyway. Is there a cooler dad than Whitebeard? Liked how completely outclassed Luffy was to set up how strong he will need to become. He's continuously saved and helped along by the friends he's made along the way and immediately wins over new ones like Whitebeard. Also really felt for Garp and Coby.
Only thing I wasn't a big fan of was the explanation of how Blackbeard can wield 2 devil fruit powers. "He's got a strange body"..... that's it? Who in One Piece doesn't? :lol: Maybe that will be explained more later. Was expecting a little more from Sengoku also. Other then being a giant golden fat dude, I'm not sure what his power actually is.
Cool to see Shanks but I thought it was funny that he stopped the whole war saying what Coby did minutes before but with few words.:lol:

. Was expecting a little more from Sengoku also. Other then being a giant golden fat dude, I'm not sure what his power actually is.
He basically becomes the equivalent of an Asian mythological god :lol:

I’m trying to see him pull off one of these attacks one day (skip to 1:40)

Last edited:
He always gotta try and one up Sanji ☹
No worries. The way Oda just did it Sanji about to unlock CoC after him on top of his new abilities.

The way Oda keeps weaving the two fights together I almost want to say Sanji isn't displaying Germa modified genetic abilities but is actually half (or quarter) Lunarian and about to show off most of what King has been doing.

Finished Marineford and god damn what a roller coaster ride of hype and sadness. The saga as a hole might be in my top 5 anything of all time.
A friend of mine asked me if I thought this was better than the soul society arc and I think it is but I haven't watched or read it in a long time so I don't remember much other then the big moments/fights but anyway. Is there a cooler dad than Whitebeard? Liked how completely outclassed Luffy was to set up how strong he will need to become. He's continuously saved and helped along by the friends he's made along the way and immediately wins over new ones like Whitebeard. Also really felt for Garp and Coby.
Only thing I wasn't a big fan of was the explanation of how Blackbeard can wield 2 devil fruit powers. "He's got a strange body"..... that's it? Who in One Piece doesn't? :lol: Maybe that will be explained more later. Was expecting a little more from Sengoku also. Other then being a giant golden fat dude, I'm not sure what his power actually is.
Cool to see Shanks but I thought it was funny that he stopped the whole war saying what Coby did minutes before but with few words.:lol:

I think the run from Saboady through Marineford is one of the best runs out there.

I wouldn't take much from that Blackbeard explanation. I think it's just a hint of there's a lot more to him than anything. I'm very interested in learning more about him.

Sengoku has one of the human fruits, the Buddha version, but he can use shockwaves. I'd love for one of the novels or magazines or movies to showcase the older generation more. Oda never gives us more than glimpses of the older generation really.

Back
Top Bottom