*****The Official "Anything About Money" Thread***

can this please be stickied forever
Team New York Knicks​
TEAM PLATANO ONLY DOMINICAN YANKEE FAN​
TEAMYANKEES

When I strike it rich. Is it good to have a few off shore accounts even if I am not a drug lord?
Love me, hate me, or simply tolerate me

Quote:
Is it possible for a 23 year old who makes 25-30,000 a year to start some type of small business with a small investment? If so what would be the first step? Thanks in advance
ing a business, but in reality there's a lot of things you need to do to get the wheels rolling. Unless you can run it out of your house/parents house (not making a joke).

My aunt is a VP of a bank who provides small business loans and stuff, holla if you have specific questions. My GF was in a similar situation so I'm decently knowledgable on this topic.
ICE Blue X's on ebay RIGHT now!

I dont know if this question has been asked or not. I am trying to get my online store and sneaker boutique started. I just want to know where I find LEGIT dealers. Do I contact Nike and other manufacturers directley? I also wanna sell boutique clothing like Crooks and castles, 10 deep ect. Can some one just point me in the right direction?

CashCrate update

$3 Referral Bonus
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We have just implemented a change to the referral bonus system. Instead of receiving $1 when one of your U.S. referrals completes an offer, you will now receive a $3 bonus as soon as they are at $10. This applies to all members, not just those from the U.S. The $10 can be earned in any way, whether it's completing offers, daily surveys or from referrals. The reason the bonus is issued at $10 is because this means they have reached the payout.

Don't worry though, this will not affect your earnings in a negative way and should actually increase them. If you are a strong referrer who motivates your referrals to reach payout, then the $1 you used to get will be $3, and not only for U.S. members. Remember that this bonus is in addition to the 20% that you already earn from first level referrals.

Just a note that this will be applied in real time, so as soon they hit their first $10, the bonus will be added to your account.
Go here 2 learn how to make an easy $1,000 each month while online

If you signed up under me pm me your 6 digit ID # for some gift cards

Lowest rates on travel guaranteed here

If you're trying to get a business, incorporate first, you can build business credit so much faster than building personal credit. If you do it right you could have visas and mastercards in the business name and tax id number, no way would it be attached to your SSN, all on the business. Within 6-8 months you could get 40k in business credit, which should be straight to get any business started or cop a car lease.

If you want quick money for business, get off FICO scores and get on PAYDEX

just a quick question about cashcrate are the offers available for the month or do they change and i did an offer and now it ha gone will i still get the money that is pending

Yo so a question about ING i just opened it up and i have about 650 in there...how does the interest work? does it add automatically each month into your ING savings or does it get added onto my checking account?
^^Click and make money online 100% FREE and LEGIT^^​
LAKERS ALL DAY
TEAM FILTHY FRESH​

Quote:
Yo so a question about ING i just opened it up and i have about 650 in there...how does the interest work? does it add automatically each month into your ING savings or does it get added onto my checking account?

HSBC***SELLING 90s hip hop vinyl and DJ equipment. Contact me if interested!***

just a quick question about cashcrate are the offers available for the month or do they change and i did an offer and now it ha gone will i still get the money that is pending

can someone help ?

Quote:
hmm i wana switch to HSBC savings now...but i just opended an ING account...what can i do?

***SELLING 90s hip hop vinyl and DJ equipment. Contact me if interested!***

You really don't have that much money in there where the difference in interest is going to materially effect your balance anyway.

I'd save the hassle. HSBC is good but a pain in the @#%$.

Both will adjust their interest rates accordingly anyway.
ICE Blue X's on ebay RIGHT now!

Hey mods, unsticky this post, this guy is just using this post that could have really been used o give useful information and really help people is just being used to pimp this guys ING referral and Cashrate referral.

If not, at least change the title, because it's misleading.

Dude spun this thing and got his referrals on point...

But hey man, I can't hate... you just gettin yer hustle on...
Dog my projects got taste, although the rent aint nuttin but two fitty,
we sportin five thousand dollar drapes
No matter where he is next year, Amare Stoudemire is guaranteed to make the All-Interview team. When asked about his jumper after the Micky D's game, he responded: "My jumper has improved since the summer, bro, but I haven't even worked on my jumper."

Back
Top Bottom