*****The Official "Anything About Money" Thread***

Does anyone put their money into buckets like this? I may try this out, received this from a friend....

Quote:
Make sure you know how to handle your cashflow. Think of buckets, this has helped me.

There are 4 buckets you should always keep in mind for any income you have...Thats income from HYIPs, from playing craps, poker, anything!

Bucket #1: Savings Bucket (30%)
Put 30% of your income into this bucket. This includes CDs, Money Market, Savings Accounts, 401K, ROth IRA, Bank Accounts.

Bucket #2: Growth Bucket (30%)
This can be investments such as stocks, businesses, HYIPs, Autosurfs, your own business, etc. Depending on your tolerance, you can do high risk investments or low risk. As long as its an investment that grows and you can play with. When you get profits from that, use the 4 bucket method again.

Bucket #3: Dream Bucket (30%)
This is a bucket to build your dream vacation, car, buying your wife that diamond ring. Anything that loses value, but makes you hood rich, this is the bucket.

Bucket #4: Play Money Bucket (10%)
Can spend it as soon as you get it. girlfriend, dining out, etc

Use these buckets to allocate your income, and youll see yourself secure, happy, and comfortable. It might take awhile to get used to, but keep doing it, and teach it to others. Life will be so much better if you know how to manage your money.

Go here 2 learn how to make an easy $1,000 each month while onlineLowest rates on travel guaranteed here

^

the first link in your sig ain't workin'......least not for me it ain't.
and on a sidenote if you know where I can find some '94 Nike Air Missions---oh no wait, I'VE ALREADY COPPED A PAIR!!! YAY ME!

TEAM SCAR
**be prepared for the coup of the century**

The SOOOOUUUUUL Train
**Messes wit' Hendrix to Kendricks--JT kill that jive!**

word the threadstarter isn't even giving out any advice just posting a whole bunch of referrals.

Thanks to all those that are actually contributing to the thread.
I Make It Rain Every Day Like Seattle!

Where is a good place online to start reading up on stocks and companies to determine wher e YOU want to put your money? I am interesting in investing but not sure where to start doing my own research
I Need Lacelocks for the Green Bean V's
I Need Lacelocks for the Green Bean V's​

Back
Top Bottom