The Official "Ask A Light-Skinned Person" Post Vol. I

Originally Posted by 93SnakedFox

I'm a walnut brotha.
pimp.gif

+handsome golden brown man steps in the thread+

LOL

+handsome golden brown man steps out the thread +

Of all the jokes and snide comments in this post, I did see two solid questions worth answering:

Q: Why do you all have a higher sense of self-worth?
A: I don't think many of us do, so much as some of us are put on a pedestal by those just judging people by society's standards of beauty.

Q: Why are light-skinned people so soft?
A: Again, this has to do with light-skinned people being what many consider attractive, and perhaps more telling, "pretty."  A dude that's considered pretty is always going to get tried, and this is often the case with light-skinned dudes.  They almost always have to prove themselves because other males feel threatened by the way society in general perceives light-skinned people.

Any more questions?

since when are white people considered "light-skinned"
i thought this was a term specifically for halfricans

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

How light skinned are you?
wooddyewoodsamples.jpg
Somewhere between Light Oak and Teak. Perfect for hispanic and dark skinned girls to be all over me, but apparently not black enough for white girls to feel adventurous.

LOL @ this thread. My question is.....

1. At what color/shade is the demarcation made between the light-skinned and dark-skinned  assortments of the "Negroid race).

wooddyewoodsamples.jpg

2. With this "demarcation"...would you say there are any inherent differences between the two assortments of people in the classically defined Negroid race.

3. Do you want your own "light-skinned" check box on applications and when filling out demographics information.

4. Can we also make more similar divides based on physical attributes within the Negroid race? For example tall vs. short, Fat vs. skinny, why stop at skin color?

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Originally Posted by HigherGround

your grandma got the business from masta.
sound like a salty dark skin
Sounds like truth.

How Styles said it? I'm light skin cuz my ancestors were raped by somebody white.
You can't assume that every light skin person has ancestors who were raped, just like you can't assume that every dark skinned person doesn't.

You do realize that consenting interracial relationships are nothing new right?
I thought it would've been clear what I'm implying. Raped and then bore that white man's children.

i'm lightskinned, but i swear i've never seen so many people "obsessed" with being light, until i came to college. what is that? do i like being like skinned? sure. but had i not been born this color i would be just as happy. this is why we black people can't have nice things. segregating within our own race. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom