The Official "Ask A Light-Skinned Person" Post Vol. I

It's occurred to me that light-skinned people are the subject of many people's ire, namely among people with darker complexions.   With that being said, I'm taking it upon myself as a light-skinned to guy to answer any misconceptions people may have.  From Debarge to wavy hair to redbones, ask away!

You got this idea from the pictures from Niketalk thread didnt you? Probably gonna get locked.

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

why are lightskin dudes so soft.

Son is mad cause he look like an extra in "Roots"
roll.gif

Why do you guys have an inflated sense of self-worth? Not that I don't know the answer but since u started this thread have at it lol.

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

It's occurred to me that light-skinned people are the subject of many people's ire, namely among people with darker complexions.   With that being said, I'm taking it upon myself as a light-skinned to guy to answer any misconceptions people may have.  From Debarge to wavy hair to redbones, ask away!
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Why would you assume that your skin color has anything to do with the anger of someone of a darker complexion? Sounds like you have quite the ego. Maybe your ego is the reason people hate you?

Actually I'm sure of it. Let's try a test sample:

I'm aware that you have ego problems.
I hate you.

See? It's not your skin!

Anyone else want to be in this poll?

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I see many bans in this threads future... Many ban...
Nah nobody is going to get banned.

NT mods only care if you make a racist comment about Asians. Any other race, you're good to go.

Back
Top Bottom