The Official Astros Won The 2017 World Series Thread!!!!!!

@statis22 Mercurial Mercurial hardens beard hardens beard @Retroballer @steebie j @do work son second2nonee second2nonee TimelessClassic TimelessClassic @sole searchin @whatslosinlike @steeeeeeven barrebaby barrebaby @jewbacca2

DNmWbw3WkAAqaoW.jpg

Bq_AKJACUAAqPZb.jpg

DNmax-ZV4AAEGi9.jpg

DNmVnf4VQAAXnWV.jpg

rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png

Young studs like Correa, Bregman, Altuve, and Springer winning a championship
wow.png
wow.png

Verlander, McCann, Morton, and finally, Carlos Beltran winning one
mjcry1.png
I know a bunch of us were in elementary the last time a title was won here, but be sure to enjoy this one as adults. It's been a long time coming for the Astros. A great way to make up for 2005.​

Last edited:
Can't wait for the parade Friday.

Such a glow-up from our 100 loss season days, but this championship is much bigger than baseball. I know some folk that lost everything from Harvey and the Astros, in particular, were the one thing they looked forward to.

Astros really came through for Houston man.

Our elite young core + elite farm system + open up the checkbook for a new bullpen next year + luck (mainly good health) = dynasty.

Surreal. Houston Strong. My username has never been so relevant to our current situation. :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Last edited:
Man... hit up Dicks sporting goods at 4:30 a.m thinking it wouldn't be as busy to grab some gear, place was crazy packed. This city is lit reminded me of when the Rockets won their titles. I was young, but I'll never forget people driving around with brooms hanging out the car windows when they swept the Magic. :lol:

Didn't really cut for the official hat it's one size fit all so I ordered a 59/50 from Lids. Just need the Texans to do something so I can add to the collection.
20171102_082832.jpg

Back
Top Bottom