The Official Astros Won The 2017 World Series Thread!!!!!!

I looked him up the other day, and I didn't see any recent news about him at all :lol:

Shame the Sixers didn't give him a chance, to see if his little project panned out. I know he resigned, but I'm pretty sure that was a just a nice way of firing him. He's Morey's boy, I would have assumed he'd be back with the Rockets.

Anyone go to the parade? I attempted to, but after passing 2 park and rides that had no parking... I just went home.:smh:

Shame the Sixers didn't give him a chance, to see if his little project panned out. I know he resigned, but I'm pretty sure that was a just a nice way of firing him. He's Morey's boy, I would have assumed he'd be back with the Rockets.

Anyone go to the parade? I attempted to, but after passing 2 park and rides that had no parking... I just went home.:smh:

Yea I know he probably could have made some other moves and see his plans come to fruition. I do think he could have value for the Rockets.

I was sort of planning to go, but it would have been a pretty big hassle with just me and almost 2 year old. He would have thrown a fit :lol: I've been on and off watching it on TV at work and the amount of people :wow: :wow: Seems like everything is going smoothly based on the TV. Nothing but a see of orange, it looks fantastic

Yea I know he probably could have made some other moves and see his plans come to fruition. I do think he could have value for the Rockets.

I was sort of planning to go, but it would have been a pretty big hassle with just me and almost 2 year old. He would have thrown a fit :lol: I've been on and off watching it on TV at work and the amount of people :wow: :wow: Seems like everything is going smoothly based on the TV. Nothing but a see of orange, it looks fantastic

Yeah saw those lines on T.V. by NRG...sucks for those fans, they been waiting in line. It didn't look like they were even going to make it...

Hope you guys are having fun at the parade. I remember my first like it was yesterday. Unreal experience.

Yeah saw those lines on T.V. by NRG...sucks for those fans, they been waiting in line. It didn't look like they were even going to make it...

I was listening to 610 earlier (probably around 1), and they basically advised people that if you were at the end of those mile long lines for the rails, to just get in your car and go home :lol: some of the people that were there had basically camped out since 6am

I was listening to 610 earlier (probably around 1), and they basically advised people that if you were at the end of those mile long lines for the rails, to just get in your car and go home :lol: some of the people that were there had basically camped out since 6am

Wow 6am... I know some fans in Houston are die hard, but ALOT are just fair weather. Here I was thinking 11 should get me there in time.:smh: I saw a clip on T.V around 1pm, where fans took off running from some of the lines:lol: I guess they said F it and tried to drive... hopefully they made it.

DNvXCZWV4AAWj8j.jpg

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Wow 6am... I know some fans in Houston are die hard, but ALOT are just fair weather. Here I was thinking 11 should get me there in time.:smh: I saw a clip on T.V around 1pm, where fans took off running from some of the lines:lol: I guess they said F it and tried to drive... hopefully they made it.

wow :lol::lol:

Anyone still wanting some Astros championship gear, Dicks has got everything (at least Astros championship gear) on sale for $20.00 from New Era fitteds and snapbacks, Nike dri fit, Nike cotton Tees, and all other brands (Majestic '47 etc). Just dropped way too much money and didn't even intend to...:smh:

Edit: It looks like it's in store only, online prices are the same.

Last edited:
Anyone still wanting some Astros championship gear, Dicks has got everything (at least Astros championship gear) on sale for $20.00 from New Era fitteds and snapbacks, Nike dri fit, Nike cotton Tees, and all other brands (Majestic '47 etc). Just dropped way too much money and didn't even intend to...:smh:

Appreciate this. They just built a ****'s in Pearland and I will more than likely go TODAY :lol:. Want one of those New Era hats with the shiny bill. That thing is clean.

DOysHe0U8AAvZzs.jpg

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Appreciate this. They just built a ****'s in Pearland and I will more than likely go TODAY :lol:. Want one of those New Era hats with the shiny bill. That thing is clean.

DOysHe0U8AAvZzs.jpg

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I went to Deerbrook (had alot more hats; fitted postseason, WS, and chamionship) and the newest store in Summerwood not as much, but some nice dri fit shirts, and the Nike one with the roster on the back I've been wanting. I'll try and get some pics up soon, may not be until tomorrow though. I've been to all the Dicks here, except Pearland and IMO it seems like Baybrook and Willowbrook have the best selection all around.

****'s dropped prices again, everything is $9.98 to $14.98 now. Picked up some fitteds for $9.98. I got like 5 now, but at 10 bucks I couldn't resist....

Anyone got (for sale) a size L or know locally or online where I can get any of these T's? I had a bleach accident (I'm super :angry: right now) and need to replace some gear. I'm not having any luck even on ebay.
thumb (8).jpeg
4c1c390747dbc35c609ef0de597abbcb.jpg

s-l225 (1).jpg
thumb (9).jpeg

-4762435459427726817_thumbnail.jpg

Just copped the October proven, still need the others.

Back
Top Bottom