--The Official Beyoncé Thread--(New Album Cowboy Carter March 29th)

Beyonce is gonna sell records regardless. Why would they fake a controversy to sell records or attention? They already get enough attention and buzz. So what, are they that greedy for attention? It doesn't make sense. Plus they have years invested and a kid. This ain't like Usher with Confessions.

Usher was already solidified BEFORE Confessions as well he didnt NEED the extra controversy or buzz because he was selling units regardless

he was the man in the music business and coming off of the 8701 album which some consider his best album

the carters making chess moves

wont be surprised if the album is about her father and other relationships

just like Irreplaceable had NOTHING to do with JayZ

We know Usher was established before Confessions. But he was still young and JD has said in interviews that made that album to give Usher some edge. Why would Beyonce fake all this in her 30's after being married for years and after they having a child? It don't make sense. It would make sense if she was still in her 20's.

Since when has fame ever stopped celebrities and entertainer for drumming up controversy?

Step back and look at the big picture. Let's say they had/have marital issues (like 99% of all marriages)...Beyoncé just turned it into another platinum cd along with an HBO movie...and released it on her husbands platform and drove sales up.

I don't believe for a second that they didn't strategically plan and take advantage of the "spotlight" and interest into their martial situation.

You hit the nail on the head. This is a cash grab and only the folks who can't see through this are eating it up.

whole film was dope album is dope.

i dont want to get caught up with the gossip and im not gullible. gotta be mature enough to not take everything literal.

i think this was genius by the couple and i think they took what the media was attempting to do their relationship and made their own moves and instead of the media making money off a non-story, the Carters are making the money off a non-story.

They dont have to give interviews about this or confirm or deny anything. Music is art, these dont have to be Beyonce's truths. But they are somebody's, and thats the beauty of it.

Just to make another note, the opening of the film. she starts out on stage like she is about to be in a play.
This 
pimp.gif

It's equally possible, and much more likely, "Lemonade" is Beyoncé's social commentary about the plights of black women.

She doesn't strike me as a person so vain to make a 1 hour HBO special about how bad a husband Hov is.

It's equally possible, and much more likely, "Lemonade" is Beyoncé's social commentary about the plights of black women.

She doesn't strike me as a person so vain to make a 1 hour HBO special about how bad a husband Hov is.
She a snake
Just like her husband
Snakes are liable to strike without hesitation at a moments notice
Even eat their own children
Never underestimate what a snake will do

Did you watch it? It wasn't that at all.

They wouldn't have showed him in personal home videos playing with Blue Ivy or being a couple.

She sold over 100 million dollars in presales for this tour she is about to go on without an album release. I doubt this was a money grab. They are making plenty . Jay ain't fallin on a sword , risking ruining his rep , etc all to make a few more dollars. I find it hard to believe if this isn't real

jay helped her write the album

he has writing credits for a lot of the songs

and yes i watched the HBO special

Since when has fame ever stopped celebrities and entertainer for drumming up controversy?

Step back and look at the big picture. Let's say they had/have marital issues (like 99% of all marriages)...Beyoncé just turned it into another platinum cd along with an HBO movie...and released it on her husbands platform and drove sales up.

I don't believe for a second that they didn't strategically plan and take advantage of the "spotlight" and interest into their martial situation.

You hit the nail on the head. This is a cash grab and only the folks who can't see through this are eating it up.
This is quite a bit more than a cash grab fam :lol:

Did you watch it & listen to the album? The whole thing isn't about/related to infidelity.

Freedom, in particular, is absolutely amazing.

Last edited:
Word is Jay the snake
Gonna drop an album to respond to lemonade
It's gonna be called
"Crunchy ice"

Back
Top Bottom