--The Official Beyoncé Thread--(New Album Cowboy Carter March 29th)

Naw bey got every right air Jay out, hov messed up. You don't **** down you **** up, she wouldn't be dissing if the girl looked better than her lol

rs_293x473-130503113122-634.RRoy.ms.050313_copy.jpg

I mean she nice looking but if I'm Jay, I'm not ruining a power couple over her.

Last edited:
Funny how ya'll take everything literally.

Why do ya'll assume she's the Becky? She's not white.

Usher - Confesions = Beyonce - Lemonade

public is too gullible if they believe all this

Jay and B are a power couple this what they do word to House Of Cards and the Underwoods :smokin

Last edited:
Beyonce releases have become events. It's pretty amazing in this age. I remember when I was young and how Bad and Remember The Time were events.

It's going to be on iTunes tonight, glad it's not getting the Kanye treatment.

old gossip, yes

This is my belief too.

The drama adds to intrigue of the music. Just going to reel more people in.

These two know what they're doing.

Yep, but it's a shame that people came away with the gossip instead of the other parts. That was dope as hell and the music was good.

Seeing Michael Brown's mom broke my heart.

I mean I was listening to the album and the music told me is jay and B having problems? So yeah gossip is the music. Not like it's random

Not to speak for him but I took his comment to mean there were alot more thought provoking things going on than their marital issues in the film.

haven't scene the film only going off listening to the album.

I like this isn't a party anthem album, really Formation is the only song like that. Relationship problems are relatable and its nice to have a soul album instead of all the turn up we've been getting the last few years.

I think the reason Beyonce always got flack was because her music always had very little substance and was poppish, but I always felt that was what time we were in.

I think it's what separated Mary versus Mariah Carey even though Mariah sold a lot more records. Once Marry did My Life she was good.

Not to speak for him but I took his comment to mean there were alot more thought provoking things going on than their marital issues in the film.

Yeah, I think it says a lot what people are drawn to.

What marriage doesn't have problems? I think people feel when celebs have problems, it makes them feel better about their own lives.

I think it says something if people are drawn to the gossip versus the empowerment, love or family portion. You'll miss out what Lemonade is supposed to signify.

whole film was dope album is dope.

i dont want to get caught up with the gossip and im not gullible. gotta be mature enough to not take everything literal.

i think this was genius by the couple and i think they took what the media was attempting to do their relationship and made their own moves and instead of the media making money off a non-story, the Carters are making the money off a non-story.

They dont have to give interviews about this or confirm or deny anything. Music is art, these dont have to be Beyonce's truths. But they are somebody's, and thats the beauty of it.

Just to make another note, the opening of the film. she starts out on stage like she is about to be in a play.

Last edited:
Beyonce always had these girls thinking they don't need a man and all that ****. They be the same ones crying when dudes breakup with 'em.

Don't believe the hype champ. Every woman needs a man in their life. Show me a woman that doesn't want/need a man and I'll show you a lesbian.

Nothing worse than being at a wedding and chicks that are 30 years old or more that are by themselves get up and go to the center for the bouquet toss as Beyoncé's "Single Ladies" plays in the background. I call it the Sisterhood of Failure march song. That's why it's so important for dudes to have game out here.

Last edited:
Does "Don't Hurt Yourself" have some words edited at the beginning? It was uncut on HBO, but on the album, I heard some edits.

Haven't seen much yet but I want to see what type of conversations the Santeria/Vodoo imagery sparks.

I just know the sheeple are going to run with the whole "illuminati" thing.

They haven't had time to talk Illuminati yet. They too busy trying to figure out the details of their personal life and who cheated on who [emoji]128514[/emoji]

This album is clearly based on her experiences with cheating since her father cheated on her mother for years. And in all honesty, I'm sure she had issues with Jay and cheating as well. But clearly they have resolved them because she is releasing it from his company. So while all these simpletons are debating on OLD stories about who he cheated with and calling it a Jay-Z diss record from Beyonce, they are off repackaging their old drama and chillin at the beach somewhere counting their NEW money laughing at the "controversy."

"Thanks to 'Lemonade,' Tidal became the most downloaded music app in the US, surpassing Pandora, Spotify and one of the top apps worldwide."

Last edited:
i dont want to get caught up with the gossip and im not gullible. gotta be mature enough to not take everything literal.

i think this was genius by the couple and i think they took what the media was attempting to do their relationship and made their own moves and instead of the media making money off a non-story, the Carters are making the money off a non-story.

Repped!

I felt this was the reason behind the message and album title

just how everyone talks about them being the illuminati and they both throw jabs about it in they songs and make money off it while laughing it off

media/public gives them Lemons they laugh it off and make Lemonade

Usher did it with Confessions and went diamond because of it and thats his staple album to this date with the biggest hits

The late great Prince told yall....... Controversy

Beyonce is gonna sell records regardless. Why would they fake a controversy to sell records or attention? They already get enough attention and buzz. So what, are they that greedy for attention? It doesn't make sense. Plus they have years invested and a kid. This ain't like Usher with Confessions.

Beyonce is gonna sell records regardless. Why would they fake a controversy to sell records or attention? They already get enough attention and buzz. So what, are they that greedy for attention? It doesn't make sense. Plus they have years invested and a kid. This ain't like Usher with Confessions.

Usher was already solidified BEFORE Confessions as well he didnt NEED the extra controversy or buzz because he was selling units regardless

he was the man in the music business and coming off of the 8701 album which some consider his best album

the carters making chess moves

wont be surprised if the album is about her father and other relationships

just like Irreplaceable had NOTHING to do with JayZ

I see Bey is credited as a producer on every track, is she actually producing or just giving the producers ideas?

Jay definitely did something, you don't get beat up by your girl sister over nothing :lol: but I agree they are past it and Beyonce decided to profit off her pain like every other artist does.

Back
Top Bottom