The Official Celtics VS Magic Game 4 East Semi's 5/10 8:00PM EST. TNT. Magic 2-1

Boston+Celtics+logo.jpg

VS

magic%20tickets.JPG

LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still salty about Orlando beatin' Philly so I predict that Boston will whoop that %%%.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

I'm still salty about Orlando beatin' Philly so I predict that Boston will whoop that %%%.
pimp.gif

Philly rolled over and died like the Hornets.

Big Baby is sweating just thinking about guarding D12.

"All thems muscles".

Magic in 6, but I can see the Celtics winning. Perkins does a decent job on D12 from what I've seen, Rondo should run circles around Rafer and Pierce/Jesuswill get buckets.

Magic in 6. D12 will have another monster series. Hopefully rashard lewis has figured out that he plays better in the post, rather than just sitting on the 3point line.

Gortat will destroy the C's front line. Look out for a poster from him or Horward with the recipient being Rondo or Scallybriny
pimp.gif

Magic in 6

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

pimp.gif

Sixers fan and rooting for Boston?
smh.gif

I'm a Sixer fan myself and am rooting for Orlando, good luck Magic and whoop they @!!.

I could see the celtics winning this series.

BUT I HOPE THEY DONT.

Is Orlando ''scrappy'' enough to beat boston????

we'll see

i think the celtic team that plays right now is capable of beating orlando, i'm just concerned about the fatigue factor. orlando is a less difficult matchup cuz they're more predictable than the bulls....they have alot of shooters but they don;t have crazy players like BG than just jack up crazy shotswhenever that can go in any time....

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

i think the celtic team that plays right now is capable of beating orlando, i'm just concerned about the fatigue factor. orlando is a less difficult match up cuz they're more predictable than the bulls....they have alot of shooters but they don;t have crazy players like BG than just jack up crazy shots whenever that can go in any time....
Agreed.

The Bulls were more of a wild card.

Orlando takes what the defense gives them.

Double Dwight and run them off the 3. The game should be easier to manage this time around.

Gotta love home court too.

I always see people saying that "they're gonna be tired for next series." I just can't seem to remember a time when a team actually lookedtired in the next series. I'm willing to accept that it would make sense that a team would be tired, but i just can't remember ever thinking thisduring a series.

Perkins does a pretty good job of defending Dwight in the post in man to man defense. Orlando's guards look pretty awful and Boston's guards are astrength. Will we see Courtney Lee with a shnoz mask this series or is he done? He is a good player that would be huge for them in defending Ray.

I think we're really seeing 2 of the best defensive centers in the league right here in this matchup.

I keep trying to analyze this series in depth, but it looks like Orlando will be easier to beat than Chicago. I just don't see how they beat us 4 times.

Back
Top Bottom