*The Official* Clear Soul Forces thread "Detroit Revolution(s)" - March 13th

I came across this group last month and saw their video for their single for this album called "Get No Better" and was instantly hooked. Great Hip-Hop, which the game has been missing as of late AND they're a group. Their album dropped about 10 minutes ago, check out their official bandcamp website, hope yall enjoy.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Support these dudes!

http://bit.ly/zJjXaw

One of my boys is in the group and I tried putting NT on to all of their projects but nobody paid any attention. These guys are serious!

One of my favorite tracks by them :pimp:

One of my boys is in the group and I tried putting NT on to all of their projects but nobody paid any attention. These guys are serious!

One of my favorite tracks by them :pimp:

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Who's your boy?

I meant to link up with them when they were here for A3C but I got caught up in some other stuff.

REVO!

Who's your boy?
I meant to link up with them when they were here for A3C but I got caught up in some other stuff.
REVO!

Jared/J Roc/Noveliss :lol:

These guys have such a unique sound...I've been messin with them heavy and to see them evolve with all their hard work is awesome

Who's your boy?
REVO!

Jared/J Roc/Noveliss :lol:

These guys have such a unique sound...I've been messin with them heavy and to see them evolve with all their hard work is awesome

"Crossover like Tim Hardaway, floater like Tony Parker kid, funny lookin Micheal Ray jumper got me a scholarship"

J Roc stays with the sports references. :smokin

I remember posting Clear Soul Radio on my blog when it came out. I've connected with all of them on Twitter, but I met Ilajide on the Justus League message board a couple years back and we've kept in touch. They're real humble dudes, good to see them out there making moves.

I went to high school with one of those cats out in CO.

Happy to see him doing his thing and getting love on NT of all places. :smokin

Happy to see this bumped

Noveliss Ian probably the best lyricist in the game.

Get no better gets played by me monthly. Good tunes :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom