The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

too bad I want the hardened edition
smh.gif

you got it for retail?

Originally Posted by shoemasta72

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

First night playing for a bit (with a few NT heads). Game is really good online but I've been inconsistent as hell (probably cause I played Domination most of the time). Once game I'll get 15-18 and 5 the next I'll be 5 and 10.
sick.gif

Another thing is that I haven't found the right gun yet. I'm an M16 kinda-dude but the FAMAS is GARBAGE compared to the old M16.
smh.gif

The camping is a little too OD.

QFTMFT! Waaaaay too many people camp in a building until that 1 person runs by that just happens to be you...

And finding the right gun is on point as well. The FAMAS is probably the worst gun of all time....

Houston heads...
pimp.gif

I use the .50 cal and shotgun on most boards....on boards where it's pure run and gun I use the mp5k or the m1aa with the nuke
pimp.gif
but I need that ak47
mad.gif

Im really hoping Im the only one thats getting annoyed by the semi weak spawn points, it seems like an opponent spawns near EVERY single time.

its harder to get a streak on this one for the same reason posted above

The game runs smoother than part 1 but its way too hectic at times with all the near by spawns

Guns also lack that bang sound too will review in detail later

went to my "get it early" spot in Columbus....was told that they have been selling it since Wed, and got a call from Activision yesterday, askingthem to stop until release date....strike out #1
Any Columbus,OH NTers have a spot they want to share...PM if needed.
-sf77

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Im really hoping Im the only one thats getting annoyed by the semi weak spawn points, it seems like an opponent spawns near EVERY single time.

its harder to get a streak on this one for the same reason posted above

The game runs smoother than part 1 but its way too hectic at times with all the near by spawns

Guns also lack that bang sound too will review in detail later
totally agree man. Its ridiculous in regards to spawn points. Hope they fix it. They should start you within a limits of your initial startingpoint like last game. This is what kept getting me yesterday

Spawn points are horrible. Half of my deaths are from dudes who just spawn camp the entire time..
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by Baller23217

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Yo any CT heads know where I can cop early. Ya got me amped as hell to play. My girls sister got the hookup on release day for me. But im tryin to play this @@+% tonight.

me too. please someone hook me up with a spot in atl
nerd.gif

Me and seeko went to craigslist

Appreciate it. I'll keep checkin CL.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Spawn points are horrible. Half of my deaths are from dudes who just spawn camp the entire time..
sick.gif
I hope they fix that, that would be extremely dumb.

There was no host switch yesterday, but today there was an update for the game and all of a sudden I played 2 matches with host swap.

Took a few seconds, then it counted down again as if it were starting a new match (continues right from where it left off)

I agree we should have a gamertags list in here, do it OP..........and its 4 days left, your slackin, SMH
laugh.gif
jk

Ayo lets not wait for the OP. Lets just start the list now. Just put your GT in Alphabetical order.

I'll go first:

XBL GT List

DUBble visian

Originally Posted by derventa

calling out 617
nerd.gif
??

Any spots in boston for early pickup??
smokin.gif
Wish I knew, bro. We got plenty of Gamestops but no mom and pop video games stores anywhere that I can think of.

Just got back from GS traded did the trade in 2 games deal. I was talking to a couple employees the midnight launch actually seems cool, I just might go now.
traded in L4D and COD4. which works out great cause with both of those sequels coming out I wont be playing either anymore.
XBL GT: Mr Wes256

Back
Top Bottom