****THE OFFICIAL CURE FOR YELLOWING****

if the sea glow can do that, i cant wait to get my island girl pink tomorrow or friday.

but...

take pics of the shoe in the same lighting. I think your 2 different lightings make it very deceiving.

i agree, deff. looks clearer, but would help with same lighting....

it says it right there.........."Island Girl Pink
A general purpose cleaner that can remove OXIDATION, adhesive, etc. from rubber, gel coat, hypalon and some painted surfaces."
WILL WORK 4 JAYS

can someone post a "how to apply" manual lol....you know what i mean like how do we go about putting this stuff on...if this is legit it has saved alot of people some grief over yellowed soles
Looking For:
Jordan XI White/Columbia SIZE 11

i just dont underrstand how some of yall are payin hundreds(give and take) of dollarson the shoes, but when it comes to 20 or so dollars, to fix em up, yall are bucklin?, my island girl pink was 25 bucks, shipped. @#%$ it, its only money....

Quote:
take pics of the shoe in the same lighting. I think your 2 different lightings make it very deceiving.
Yeah, I was gonna, but we don't have any lightbulbs and the lamp blew out. I'll get a pic tomorrow.
TEAM GUIDO
I AIN'T YOUR TYPICAL GUIDO...I GOT MY OWN STYLE

nick what do you use to wash do u mix with water? and do u use a sponge or scrubber thankkkss
when i come through you never see my heels decked in gators,
cause i'm wearin' jordans that dropped when you were still a 2nd grader - fabolous

HATE ME NOW, DO IT NOW.

anyone have anymore before/after pics? lets see em, I have some concords to restore...

i just ordered a bottle. i am gona try it on my OG columbias that are beyond piss yellow, and i will try it on my zen XI's too. worth a shot

hey guys i just got the dmp last night and i was wondering if i leave my xi's in the box will the soles still yellow? i dont wanna break them out till summer time. pls get back to me

^ as long as there not in a damp place they should be fine and

nine five airmax stop advertising.
I'm Heterosexual, if that matters.

[/b]

[/b]

[/b]

[/i]

good stuff none of my soles are yellow but good to know i have something to fall back on
[/url]​

Sorry about not takin that other pic with the same lighting, I forgot. I'll get it later tonight though, I don't have time right now.

Quote:
nick what do you use to wash do u mix with water? and do u use a sponge or scrubber thankkkss
Well, to clean the soles I use hot water and Ivory Bar Soap, and scrub with a toothbrush. When I put the Sea Glow on, I just scrub it tin with a toothbrush. no water or soap or anything.
TEAM GUIDO
I AIN'T YOUR TYPICAL GUIDO...I GOT MY OWN STYLE

WOW! It really works!
When I was young I played with guns not a kiddy toy
Cause I'm a ruff rugged gangsta not a pretty boy
Facts on tracks I recite well
- Big L

Back
Top Bottom