****THE OFFICIAL CURE FOR YELLOWING****

this crap does not work.. the people who work for the company are the ones promoting it.. think about it....

no jordans here... and no i do not work for island girl... i just needed to fix my yellowed espos fast! i only did the top shoe which had the severe yellowing...

before
128165018.jpg

after
128165017.jpg

email:NikeShoeAddict@gmail.com ebay:nikeshoeaddict (649) [/b]​

The first 2 pictures are different because where it says NIKE, the first one looks worn out and the second one looks kinda fresh...

What if the shoes are DS but are yellowing should I scrub the soles with soap and water still since they are clean?

my game up.​

^ that's nickthestick1991...is he real?

anyways...

Quote:
What if the shoes are DS but are yellowing should I scrub the soles with soap and water still since they are clean?

nope, if it's DS or clean, just place the sea glow on it

Kicks
MSN: Selling MySpace: CLICK ME

I think judging from the pictures, this stuff DOES NOT DO JACK. The pictures of the V's on the first page are taken in TWO different lightings. MustBeThekicks, show people the before and after pics that are later on in the thread with the same lighting, and I bet people would come to the same conclusion as me. Thanks for all the pics and time Nick, but I don't think there's a substantial difference in the soles at all.
For Sale 9.5-10
For Sale 10.5 to 11
For Sale 11.5 and above
MY E-BAY AUCTIONS

FREE PSP, It works, it's how I got my Ipod

Does anybody know if this will work on the III midsoles? Mine are so yellow in the bubble area, and I was hoping this stuff would work!!
"I'm a Nike head, I wear chains that excite the feds."

- Nas

Nickthestick, I know you can help, so please tell me if I should get this stuff for my 3's.
"I'm a Nike head, I wear chains that excite the feds."

- Nas

well my espos do look better for only doing the procedure once... but as u let the shoes sit in sunlight it will activate the sea glow to make it look more clearer... i'll try a few more coats after im back from NYC...
email:NikeShoeAddict@gmail.com ebay:nikeshoeaddict (649) [/b]​

wow ppl should seriously read all 10 pages instead of asking the same stupid ******ed repetitive questions over and over. i read the whole thing from p1 and it didn'ttake that long.

anywayz, i have mixed feeling about this seaglow stuff...looks like it works better for some people than other...nick's 5 did improve slighlty no doubt, and so did the espos...i'm convinced this stuff does help SLIGHTLY but it will not reach the crystal clear soles that it once had when they were released. it'll help but it wont restore it to the fullest.

when my dmp xi's yellow i'll buy a bottle..

Quote:
Does anybody know if this will work on the III midsoles? Mine are so yellow in the bubble area, and I was hoping this stuff would work!!
I think I may have answered this like 400 times, and I even answered you already on pg. 8, but I'll post it again.

It will NOT work on the midsole of the III's. Yes, the III's midoles do yellow, but they are not clear. It only works on clear soled shoes.

Back
Top Bottom