****THE OFFICIAL CURE FOR YELLOWING****

I cant get good results with seaglow. How are some of you turning piss soles into clear soles? Is there alot of sunlight where you are
F/S: VNDS White Laser IV sz11.5 w/everything $270 NDS Black/Silver Vs sz11.5 w/box $210
Used Ice Blue Xs sz11.5 w/evrything $60 DS Melo XII sz11.5 w/everything $165
DS White/Red XIV $100 and Blacktoe XIVs sz 11 $110
Email: Jonny207@yahoo.com AIM:Jonny91589

It's not worth it, I've had a pair of infrared's and concord's sole's come off due to the heat from the sun, not the seaglow. And I've had minimal gains on the other shoe's I've used it on. Having Sole's come off is not worth the risk in my opinion.

^^^your soles didn't come off because of the heat from the sun. If that were the case, none of use could wear shoes outside during the summer for fear our soles would come off. Obviously you left seaglow on the shoe where the glue seams are. That stuff breaks down the chemical bonding in the glue
DS LeBron Bday Bundle size 12 $240
DS Zoom Kobe 11.5 Black/Maize $130
DS XIX low white/cement size 12 $75
DS Black Cats size 12 $130
NDS XIII flints size 12 $125

^yes it is possible. i had that happen to me. it happened in spots that didn't even have seaglow on them!

Yeah, the sun by it self can cause the soles to separate. I posted that a few weeks ago in this thread.

I've been just doing the Sea-Glow applications in later afternoon hours (but its still like 100+) I also only do it for a few hours at a time. So far, so good....

I am putting in work on my DMP, they are turning yellow, :frown:
Always looking for Beat to NDS AJ I, 99 IV, V, VI, XI, XII sz 10 or 10.5
I need AJ VI Olympic and Infared retro box 10.5 & Red Lace Locks

Selling:DS AJ XIX & XVIII.5 & X 10.5
Click for Pixs

Want List Sz 10.5 or 10:
[ ] 99 AJ IV BRED
[ ] 99 AJ V Blk S
[ ] AJ XI Sp JAMS

^^^is it me or is that BKF still on your shoe? the mesh looks powdery

AC
DS LeBron Bday Bundle size 12 $240
DS Zoom Kobe 11.5 Black/Maize $130
DS XIX low white/cement size 12 $75
DS Black Cats size 12 $130
NDS XIII flints size 12 $125

aeyyy im sorry if this has been answered already buttt

has anybody tried seaglow on the toe of the viis??
does it work???

thanks and sorry again

Quote:
has anybody tried seaglow on the toe of the viis??

use magic eraser
"My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength." (MJ)

who was the person who was charging 20 bucks for sea glowing peoples sneakers? I'm tired of doing it myself lol I don't got time...and is he legit?

im tired of doing this, its not working for me, anybody having succes with seaglow here in NYC?

EDIT: WHOAA sorry double post, so i just chanegd up the message since i cant delete it
Located in NYC
AIM:scmtkings4
Email: scmtkings4@aol.com

I quit as well. it works, but too slow for me in MN. I am selling mine on ebay right now. Maybe people in CA have better luck; who knows.

flight2

flight-

I'm in Minnesota, and got it to work on my XVIs the other weekend after only an hour. I plan to do another two or three hours this weekend(hopefully) and then post pictures here. But I can see a CLEAR difference already.

after 3 days of sea glow for a total of about 10 hours in 85 degree whether, these are my results. The left side is before and the right side is after

24y8dgy.jpg

24y8f0i.jpg

24y8f9v.jpg

Back
Top Bottom