****THE OFFICIAL CURE FOR YELLOWING****

im ordering now.......some1 tell me......... sea glow or the pink one !!!???!?!?!?
when i come through you never see my heels decked in gators,
cause i'm wearin' jordans that dropped when you were still a 2nd grader - fabolous

HATE ME NOW, DO IT NOW.

Quote:
I bet airfob knows the secret

THIS HAD ME

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

E-mail:​

I can't wait to see cadillaczac's results. Hopefully I will be able to use these on my DS Espos that started to yellow.
WANTED:
True Air Max '97 sz 11.5 or 12
I'm looking for these in any condition, used or new.Contact info in profile.

finally this is great.
Team Paid Programming: Magic Bullet

Team Urban Ninja: SnowFlake

Oh btw: Scluse > Hurricane > Sloth > World

It hasn't been too sunny in Philly lately, and I don't know if I applied the stuff right, but I'll be back in like 10-15 minutes with before and after pics of one shoe.

BTW, the pic of the V's on the first page isn't mine, I just reposted it for those who didn't see it.
TEAM GUIDO
I AIN'T YOUR TYPICAL GUIDO...I GOT MY OWN STYLE

Here:

Before:

sbefore0031hq.jpg

After Cleaning:

sbefore0050jp.jpg

After Sea Glow:

picture0013rw.jpg

mk9pop.jpg

Like I said, It hasn't been that sunny, so if it was the summer, there would've probably been a better result.
TEAM GUIDO
I AIN'T YOUR TYPICAL GUIDO...I GOT MY OWN STYLE

Remember when the whole board didtn beleive Luigi when he first brought up the sea glow?

oh snap it DOES work....not on beaters but on yellow tinted soles....

hmm my space jams could benefit.....they not yellowish, but they thinkin' about it... :D
happy.gif

team platano

can i like get me some of the sea glow from walmart or something convienient so that i dont have to buy it off of the internet?

ALRIGHT SO EXACTLY WHICH PRODUCT FROM THE BAR KEEPERS FRIEND WORKS AND WHICH SEAGLOW ??

ok i wanna ask to make sure, for the barkeepersfriend stuff, are you talking about the first item on the product page, because all the items on the page are called bar keepers friend... thanks
email: adamarc82@yahoo.com
AIM: adamarc
YahooMessanger: adamarc82

Quote:
ok i wanna ask to make sure, for the barkeepersfriend stuff, are you talking about the first item on the product page, because all the items on the page are called bar keepers friend..
exactly which bar keepers friend product works oto clean the uppers ??

Back
Top Bottom