****THE OFFICIAL CURE FOR YELLOWING****

yes,everybody that is experimenting with this process, please keep us updated on all results, and exactly how u did it!

i called tap plastics last night, my island girl pink is arriving tomorrow, hope to have the review by wed. i got my before shots, but i dont have a digital until i go to work and depending on the turn around time of the product, im not sure....be on the lookout

I say clean 1/2 of one of the dirty shoes and leave the other 1/2 dirty and show me picks of that. Then I'll beleive it works like those picks show. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Let me ask, are you guys going to use the Sea Glow, or Island Girl Pink?......

and I'm guessing that the, "is it sunny" comments are for the lighting for the after pics?, or is the product put on the soles and then set out in dierect sun to get the results were looking for?......

Quote:
weren't you supposed to post pics with the same type of lighting?
I keep forgetting. :\
ohwell.gif
I'll do it tomorrow though for sure.
TEAM GUIDO
I AIN'T YOUR TYPICAL GUIDO...I GOT MY OWN STYLE

Quote:
it says it right there.........."Island Girl Pink A general purpose cleaner that can remove OXIDATION, adhesive, etc. from rubber, gel coat, hypalon and some painted surfaces."

well if that stuff says that then which one is it?! SEA GLOW or ISLAND GIRL PINK? oh and did someone post how to apply the bar keepers friend?!
I AM THE STONE THAT THE BUILDER REFUSED......

Sea Glow is for vinyls.. Island Girl Pink removes oxidation from rubbers.. -_- id say IGP.
VALLEJO

^ I took the pics, but I'm gettin my braces off (finally!!!), so I'll post them when I get home.
TEAM GUIDO

Does this also work for Spacejams?
a.k.a iLLbanianKid a.k.a Explosivo Yayo

DMP Size 11 For Sale..

AIM: ShpatSoYeah

so what do u do u just rub sea glow on the sole and netting?
I AM THE STONE THAT THE BUILDER REFUSED......

got my IGP this evening, was gonna waitt till tomorrow to apply it with the sun out. then i got to thinking because sunlight and heat help. to put them in the spray booth and letting them bake. (i work at a body shop) cause thats a lot of heat.

Here it is, the moment you've all been waiting for. :smile:
smile.gif

(I'll repost all the pics to have a full recap on one page)

Before:

sbefore0031hq.jpg

After Cleaning:

sbefore0050jp.jpg

After Sea Glow:

picture0013rw.jpg

mk9pop.jpg

Same lighting:

mvqi9s.jpg

Most of you will think I'm lying here, but it doesn't look that yellow. :\
ohwell.gif

Comparison of uncleaned and finished shoe:

mvqirm.jpg

TEAM GUIDO

^ Didn't try it yet. From what I remember though, it works great.
TEAM GUIDO

Back
Top Bottom