****THE OFFICIAL CURE FOR YELLOWING****

nice...now i can buy some piss yellow concords or spacejams for cheap and use that stuff on em....thanks for the pics!!

just applied another coat...just took some pics..(old pics on pg. 16)
r1e98n.jpg

r1dk40.jpg

r1e61d.jpg

r1e68m.jpg

super icy!!! :wow:
eek.gif
(i swere to u guys,the soles are almost completely blue!!!these pics were taken with a camera phone,so they dont do much justice!!)

now who thinks i got the best results?(i kno theyre kids sizes,but its still amazing!!)

and whoever said u cant achieve icy results can now shutup!!!
i'm not a newbie,i know my shoes...aiite cuddie??? =)

nice!^ i dont think that yellowin will ver stop! muhuhuhhahahahahh you would think that with all the technology today that jb will put some special chemicals in the clear soles to prevent yellowin!

i got the same results on my columbia's. now i'm movin' to my columbia lows. having the blue tint come back is so nice!

^^they are much more blue in person... :D
happy.gif

EDIT* if your looking for some amazing pics,go to page 18...

im going to try and scuff the soles with a piece of steal wool..hopefully,this will help the sea glow penetrate better..pics will be posted again soon

i have 2 bottles of sea glow.... not the small bottle the 16 oz one.... 473 ML for u NT'ers using the metric system.... my local tap plastics sales em 25 bucks each... if ne one needs a bottle i will glady help u out jus pay retail and shippin n all get it out to u

icey!!!!! this needs to be a sticky
"Dreams of the messiah, thats why i spit like a God/ink in my veins thats why i write with my blood/loose talk will have your blood stained on the sidewalk/bodies stretched in the streets outlined in chalk/"-McNasty

Just copped my two bottles, hope this stuff works for me like it did for y'all.

REPPIN' UPTOWN DC.
"WIF' MO' KICKS THAN A BABY IN A MOTHER'S STOMACH."NAS= G.R.O.A.T.

for the founder of this cure i must award u with
nobellogo.jpg

the nobel peace prize for fine work in the art of shoe restoration :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

COMMON SENSE......the anti-hype

i like shoes, i like to skate, therefore i skate in shoes i like

welll you have to look at it this way! the xvi's might have a better result because the sole is not very thick at all! i would like to see better pics of a vi sole or a xi! me and my boy are bout to do a lil experiment! wacth out cause we gonna have the best results no @#%$!

Quote:
*The Reason why i posted this is because i'm kind of tired seeing people post "Help me with yellowing" or something related, if the mods in anyway can stickie this maybe to help stop the flooding of "help restore questions"

icandunkonu, are you being sarcastic?

Kicks

i will post pictures of the space jams later on. you will see what i mean by they show a better result just for the fact that its original state had way more yellowing then my 16's.

Quote:
welll you have to look at it this way! the xvi's might have a better result because the sole is not very thick at all! i would like to see better pics of a vi sole or a xi! me and my boy are bout to do a lil experiment! wacth out cause we gonna have the best results no @#%$ !

u sure about that?wats so special about what your going to do?seriously i want to kno...

and as for the best results..the 11's on page 1 got to be the best yet...they even look better in real life...the soles look almost completely blue...

lets have a competition!!!! lol

everybody here that is about to buy that sea glow stuff make sure that you dont buy the sea glow pink!

MustBeTheKicks- i was being serious, i was just giving homie props for coming up with a cure that actually works
COMMON SENSE......the anti-hype

i like shoes, i like to skate, therefore i skate in shoes i like

Back
Top Bottom