****THE OFFICIAL CURE FOR YELLOWING****

are you guys seeing something different than i am? the soles still look piss yellow. the bottom of shoes just looks cleaner but its still yellow!!

Edit - My bad. Here is the dude's comparision after sea glow:
mwczkw.jpg

They're still yellow to me!!
[/url]​

^^^ lol man look at the whole post...he didnt apply the sea glow for that pick he just cleaned the sole before applying sea glow....however Nick would you mind posting pics of the side of the sneaker...personally i dont care what the bottom looks like i jus want the sides to be icyer
Looking For:
Jordan XI White/Columbia SIZE 11

^^^^
speaking of blind, read his post again,

As he says clearly, that second picture he posted is only after he cleaned it...the real seaglow picture is a little further down on his post and looks like this:

picture0013rw.jpg

so in answer to your question, yes you are correct, they are both yellow, but that's because both pics are of the shoes before seaglow...

btw, when seraching through the island girl products website, I noticed a product called silkenseal:
www.islandgirlproducts.co...elist.html
scroll down a bit to see it...

Silkenseal.jpg

How does this work in terms of protection? Will it start to crack eventually like people said duraclear would?

You are correct, it does look less yellow. But if you look at the comparison pictures in the same lighting, the soles are still pretty yellow.
[/url]​

^okay

some people think that it doesn't work..but actually it does, just wait til there's sun in philly, or just wait til summer actually....prove you all wrong

Kicks
MSN: Selling MySpace: CLICK ME

You gotta realize that yellowing is not on the surface but in the sole itself. It's not like dirt where you can wash it off.
[/b][/center]
Yahoo Messenger: GhengesK Email:GhengesK@yahoo.com[/b]​
[/b][/center]

Some of you don't seem to understand, so here:

After cleaning but before Sea Glow:

sbefore0050jp.jpg

After cleaning and Sea Glow:

(Along with the pics outside)
mvqi9s.jpg

mvqirm.jpg

(Bottom shoe)

TEAM GUIDO
I AIN'T YOUR TYPICAL GUIDO...I GOT MY OWN STYLE

the results from an outisde standpoint is MUCH better however it did help...not drastically but it did help...i ordered mine ill test my 11's when it arrives
Looking For:

to end all this shoes will yellow no matter what. I mean even jordan OG's yellow beacsue of the material made with it jordans I-XII yellow in time. if you find OG jordan I's and the bottom is not yelllow that means that the shoe is fake plain and simple

those pics Nick just posted in the last page....the first pic with the shoe cleaned and the 2nd pic with the shoe clean and sea glow....there isn't much difference between the two. it looks like it cleared up some small spots but overall, the shoe is still pretty yellow.
[/url]​

does anybody know how to apply "bar keeper friend" on the mesh of the xi's?
o21@yahoo.com"] pretendo21@yahoo.com[/email]​

There are a bunch of products on the barkeeper friend site, what product is the one that ppl used to clean the mesh on the 11s

^^^^ to answer your quesions its the powder form of bar keepers friend....you mix it with minimal water to make it a paste...dampen the mesh on the XI then apply the mix as needed...i do have before and after pics...however be careful because if you apply to much water the mesh will start to blacken somewhat
Looking For:

i bought this stuff yesterday and i've been using it all morning on 1 of my white/red V's. this is not something that will instantly get rid of the yellowing. i am noticing that it will take multiple applications to keep lightening the oxidation. it even says on the bottle that "optical brightening effect is increased both by time allowed for penetration and absorbency of surface."

all things considered this is the best solution for yellow clear soles. it might not be the instant gratification most are looking for but it's better than having piss yellow soles.:tongue:

i would never recommend using steel wool on the soles. that's too abrasive. the best way is one application at a time. if anyone has a faster way please post!

as far as the Island Girl Pink goes....same results. They say the sun and heat make it work better, so i'll try again in the summer. but i even baked them in the spray booth at my shop at 180 degrees. my shoes are barely yellow, and it really didnt do anything.

Back
Top Bottom