THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

For nothin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Spitta may be working his way to my fave artist ever. This dude is consistent in a legendary way at this point

Last edited:
For nothin
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Spitta may be working his way to my fave artist ever. This dude is consistent in a legendary way at this point
I tell people he is in my top 5 all the time they give me that look "like nah you trippin"

compare this dude catalog of material with anybody..... quality drops throughout.... been listening to currensy since like 05-06 and telling my boys yo he is better than wayne lol

Last edited:
For nothin :smokin :smokin :smokin

I tell people he is in my top 5 all the time they give me that look "like nah you trippin"

compare this dude catalog of material with anybody..... quality drops throughout.... been listening to currensy since like 05-06 and telling my boys yo he is better than wayne lol

Dude already is my favorite artist of all time. One of the most consistent rap artists EVER. Idc what anyone says either

10/30 :smokin

soon...

Been putting miles on Andretti 930, waiting for him to announce the next batch :pimp:

Did he put out a name? I don't see any info on his IG.

EDIT: On the subject on favorites, Spitta is definitely a top 10 of all time for me, and might very well be in my top 5 as well.

Last edited:
Damn I gotta check 10/30 out tonight. "Speculation" from 9/30 is still my theme song.

Carrollton Heist remix I'm kinda iffy on though, you don't mess with greatness. Especially the spiritual successor to Covert Coupe...

Back
Top Bottom