THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

currensy-andretti-1130.jpg
the boy dont stop workin

Nothing on 10/30 really grabbed me like most of 9/30 did, so hopefully this one appeals to me more.

Infinite appreciation for these monthly drops regardless :smokin

Last edited:
Just really started riding to 10/30 which I had to force myself to do because I was enjoying 9/30 so much
sick.gif

10/30 is good night time cruising music

Why did roddy dip from jl I was listening to good sense 3 I believe and he was throwing subliminals why him and trade left

i actually prefer the remixed album to be honest

my favorite beat from both is probably Alc's remix of the  Action Bronson track..Knxwledge and Jake One beats are 
pimp.gif
 also

Nothing on 10/30 really grabbed me like most of 9/30 did, so hopefully this one appeals to me more.

Infinite appreciation for these monthly drops regardless :smokin
I've been playing catch up to all these project I've missed out on. 10/30 is currently on repeat....stay ridin', on the clock, cessnas and helicopter propellers :pimp:

I like it just as much as 9/30

Last edited:
Sucks but that's life sometimes. At least they're still cool. That trio was money tho.
ohwell.gif
currensy dropped the ball man... these artist executives bruh....

I knew it was something dealing with money...

hopefully corner boy p follows.... would love to see him blow

Last edited:
http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2016/11/...and-future-projects/?trackback=twitter_mobile

Sidenote, who is that featured on On the Clock? Folks saying it's corner boy, but doesn't sound like him imo
Yea its P. "Ballin like my _ in the playoffs..." was from a hook he did on Playoffs from the Don P tape.

Roasted is in my top 3 Spitta/Jet Life tracks. Its the song that made me a fan. I messed with a few Trademark projects, was never a big fan of Roddy but their chemistry was undeniable, at least on that track. Didn't like them much when I saw them live but wish them the best nonetheless.

I hope P and Fiend dont have a fall out with Jet Life. Always check for new Fendi P. Wish Fiend didn't switch up from the International Jones sound but I understand why he did. Cool is in Session, Tennis Shoes and Tuxedos, Smokin Champagne still get play to this day :pimp:

Trademark's issue 1 is classic....... best tape he ever put out....

I really started messing with Corner Boy P when he dropped Limitless.... that opening track Countin Money is crack..

Fiend I kinda wish he would go back to the No Limit Days/There is One in Every Family days.....this cool steez seems forced at times but its not intolerable.

Back
Top Bottom