THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Another month, another Spitta project. Should be dropping soon. :nthat:

After 12/30 we won't hear from him until his album in April. Can't be mad at it but damn were we spoiled this year. Still waiting on #2009. Situations is tough

12/30 out right now

Can someone give me the whole rundown of his projects this year? :nerd:

All I have is 9/30, 10/30, 11/30, and 12/30

12/30 out right now

Can someone give me the whole rundown of his projects this year? :nerd:

All I have is 9/30, 10/30, 11/30, and 12/30

I grabbed this off his IG earlier this week with the intention of doubling back to see if I let any slip through the cracks:

Heard everything except the Weed & Instrumentals tapes (and 12/30.)

Last edited:
Spitta never fails..... This man has dropped quality every month.....feeling landed on the new tape still havent gave it the proper listen in my car yet.

I prefer his older material... his newer stuff is not wack or anything  

been listening to higher than 30000 feet a lot lately.

Last edited:
Yeah I prefer his older material as well. Heard the couple of the recent tapes and they alright but nothing special for me.

Last edited:
Didn't know that "Top Drop" was a Polyester beat. I would have loved to hear LE$ on this track as well.

og jet society gang

what ever happened to tk and hit lmao?

super tecmo bowl had some cuts also.... my least favorite probably was fear and loathing in new orleans

Last edited:
og jet society gang

what ever happened to tk and hit lmao?

super tecmo bowl had some cuts also.... my least favorite probably was fear and loathing in new orleans

I think Ridgemont Fly was my favorite. TK ran off with the fly society moniker and threw it on some clothing then tried to come at Spitta on some hating **** for no reason. So Spitta just kept it moving, never responded and rebranded as Jetlife. The fans pretty much aired out TK for him. :lol:

Yea TK was def on some hating **** afterwards & Fear & Loathing was my fav for a bit. Always felt Independence Day was highly looked over tho

I think Ridgemont Fly was my favorite. TK ran off with the fly society moniker and threw it on some clothing then tried to come at Spitta on some hating **** for no reason. So Spitta just kept it moving, never responded and rebranded as Jetlife. The fans pretty much aired out TK for him.
laugh.gif
yea I couldn't remember correctly what happened.... TK couldn't rap for ****.

Fast Times at Ridgemont Fly I kinda forgot about that tape..... the track Fast Times spitta destroys that MJG Forever track....

Welcome to the Winners Circles was also crack..... but Independence Day was like that tape that let me know he could spit on his own.

I dunno there is so many tapes lmao I flip flop on any given day which one is the best

bumped Smokee Robinson this morning he had some slick bars on that tape.

Last edited:

Life at 30000 feet was probably his best beat jacking tape.... Loved the beats he picked to rap on... I love on all his tapes he pick underground beats to rap on....people be thinking that is the original song lmao

But i would have to rank new jet city his best complete project

Last edited:
Was Jamming Stoned Immmculate earlier.

Forgot how much I love this tape :pimp:. Probably spittas best mix of production/features IMO.

Back
Top Bottom