THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Was Jamming Stoned Immmculate earlier.

Forgot how much I love this tape
pimp.gif
. Probably spittas best mix of production/features IMO.
I appreciate stoned immaculate more than canal street confidental in some commerical ish he trying to finesse

canal street confidental was horrible imo....

slept on album from spitta right here though

Stoned immaculate is my least favorite. Didn't really like Canal St. Confidential either. Burnie's is definitely a classic joint. No skips on that one.

I don't like it that much lol it has some cuts I can replay every now and then --- Showroom, Chasin Paper, Jet Life, What It Look Like.   The filler tracks on that album sucks 

retail albums goes like this for me from spitta

Pilot Talk 2

Pilot Talk 1

Pilot Talk 3

This Aint No Mixtape

Weekend at Bernies

Jet Files

Stoned Immaculate

Canal Street Confidential

If you wanna count Jet World Order that collab album would be near the top also

Last edited:
Man it's hard for me to rank his retail projects but I can confidently say his mixtapes are collectively better lol. Return to the winners circle is low key dope too.

Last edited:
hell yea his mixtapes are better.... return of the winners circle is another early gem every track rides. His beat selection on that tape was dope

verde terrace and priest andretti are slept on too when mentioning his top mixtapes imo

I love Verde Terrace. Priest was good I haven't played that in a minute. I think New Jet City gets lost in the shuffle too. Bales, The stage. There's just too many gems. :lol: Good problem to have as a fan lol

new jet city is the top tier goat currensy tape

bales is crack cant believe a day 1 jet life member is gone man

the stage i dunno i probably listened to once and never again...... too short

the drive in theater  is a sleeper mixtape sound like a album

Last edited:
Seems like we are going down this path. Top 5 tapes:
Smokee Robinson
The Drive In Theatre
Covert Coup
Return to the Winner's Circle
Personal mix of Andretti series songs

Honorable mention: New Jet City. This tape was a turning point trying to appeal to a wider audience without selling out.

Do yall realize we got over 20 projects including tapes, EPs, albums, and a movie in just the past 2 years? Work ethic unmatched. "Droppin record after record like them ******* slippery..." :pimp:

hell yea his mixtapes are better.... return of the winners circle is another early gem every track rides. His beat selection on that tape was dope

verde terrace and priest andretti are slept on too when mentioning his top mixtapes imo

At this point in my life, I'm looking at it like a hustle... Superfly's last number... :pimp:

At this point in my life, I'm looking at it like a hustle... Superfly's last number... :pimp:
The view? The view is nice from up here.... :pimp:

Man that beat on Job is too smooth, who produced it? It sounds like a Cardo beat.

Y'all got me looking at my Curren$y catalog and there's a few projects I'm missing.

top 5 spitta tapes

in order

covert coup

life at 30000 feet

new jet city

drive in theater

smokee robinson

lol i wanna throw independence day in there also but this was difficult.

Last edited:
The view? The view is nice from up here.... :pimp:

Man that beat on Job is too smooth, who produced it? It sounds like a Cardo beat.

Y'all got me looking at my Curren$y catalog and there's a few projects I'm missing.

I think ID Labs produced it. Wiz used the same beat for the song Amber Ice off Taylor Allderdice
top 5 spitta tapes

in order

covert coup
life at 30000 feet
new jet city
drive in theater
smokee robinson

lol i wanna throw independence day in there also but this was difficult.

My top 5 is prob is

Cigarette Boats
Drive In Theatre
Covert Coup
New Jet City

Tie between Carrollton Heist & Pilot Talk 1

yea when you dropping quality projects month after month its hard to narrow down to 5 projects

cigarette boats is probably the most ignored mixtape in his collection from me

probably bumped it once lol..... I watched the video he did for the tape with styles p probably a thousand times

yea when you dropping quality projects month after month its hard to narrow down to 5 projects

cigarette boats is probably the most ignored mixtape in his collection from me

probably bumped it once lol..... I watched the video he did for the tape with styles p probably a thousand times

Thats easily my favorite mixtape from dude. I just wish it was longer. EVERY song was fire. Harry Fraud is an amazing producer. Sixty Seven Turbo Jet is one of my favorite songs ever. That beat is way too smooth

Thats easily my favorite mixtape from dude. I just wish it was longer. EVERY song was fire. Harry Fraud is an amazing producer. Sixty Seven Turbo Jet is one of my favorite songs ever. That beat is way too smooth

Held many smoke sessions on the rooftop that summer with that song blasting :lol:

lol I remember going to a 4/20 show in New Orleans/Howlin Wolf back in 09

spitta had a huge joint in the background with weed smoke coming from it...... everybody was passing out in the crowd lmao..

Probably the first time I got high...probably was from everybody lighting up in the crowd also bahah

Last edited:
Man a new spitta tape used to be like the ultimate smoke session. Get yah lighter ready. We had blunts and joints rolled and ready for the new spitta. Great times in my life. It's crazy but Spitta's music is like a soundtrack to my life, diff songs remind me of diff times in my life.

Man a new spitta tape used to be like the ultimate smoke session. Get yah lighter ready. We had blunts and joints rolled and ready for the new spitta. Great times in my life. It's crazy but Spitta's music is like a soundtrack to my life, diff songs remind me of diff times in my life.

Do you still roll up?

Exactly minus the weed man a lot of the stuff i can relate too....

Back
Top Bottom