THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Cant lie this tape made me give Wiz a chance, aint give a **** about Kush and OJ outside of mesmerized but he was spitting on this tape. Made me go back and bump the after-mentioned tape way after it came out. Too bad he went trap

Cant lie this tape made me give Wiz a chance, aint give a **** about Kush and OJ outside of mesmerized but he was spitting on this tape. Made me go back and bump the after-mentioned tape way after it came out. Too bad he went trap

I remember not having a clue who Wiz Khalifa was when How Fly dropped, and being kinda of annoyed that Curren$y was doing a joint tape with "some random" instead of a solo joint :lol:

Times have changed :lol:

The Life and Find a Way sample tufffffffffff . Bout to cop some big doinks to this

Half way through 2009 and it’s kinda off to me. It’s not bad but it’s far from their best.

Live in concert >>>>>>>>>>>

Haven’t hit play yet, but saying Live in Concert is better is wild to me That jernt was mid, listened to it this week to see if it got better over time; and it’s still mid. :lol:

Haven’t hit play yet, but saying Live in Concert is better is wild to me That jernt was mid, listened to it this week to see if it got better over time; and it’s still mid. :lol:

You wildin. Cabana kills everything on this 2009 album alone. That album is on some other **** especially when you’re riding around blazed. This 2009 is off man, no 2 ways about it.

Nah this is definitely better than Live. Just a different vibe. Super chill, laid back and smoke ****

I just don’t hear it. Spitta and Wiz together are either super hit or super miss and I was hoping that this would be the former but it’s underwhelming. Wiz been fell off but this is the wackest I’ve heard Curren$y since Canal Street Confidential

Live In Concert is ****ing amazing. Only complaint anyone could have is if they aren't a fan of smooth *** production. This is the weakest of the 3 but its still pretty good. For whatever reason Wiz saves his best rhymes for Currency. Meanwhile Currency can turn it on when he wants, he showed that with Fetti and the Marina when he's with the right producer he's on his spit-vicious ****. Hope that Statik Selectah project actually comes out

They sold out of tickets :smh:

Yea man i had to pay a little extra for mines. This my 3rd time seeing Wiz, said i wasn’t gonna go see him no more but no way in hell im missing him at the Fillmore.

**** gonna be a straight smoking session.

Back
Top Bottom