THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Spitta tweeted a few days ago that Roddy is working on a solo project
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

I thought RE-Conversationlize was coming in March? aka Alchemist pt.2, all these other projects (besides roddy can wait) Alc & Spitta chemistry was perfect.

IMO Covert Coup has got to be one of the best projects he's put out... Alchemist x Curren$y is that
smokin.gif

But where's MCC at?! Can't wait for Puff Daddy though (Chuck Inglish x Curren$y)

it's out already.. might give it a spin now but i'm sleepy.. will get back to this thread today.

edit: going to force it now since it's only 9 tracks and the longest one is 3:11. itunes version has some bonus tracks thrown in by the producer, Sean O'Connell.

Yeah I see it on itunes nowhere else. Is it an online release only? Guess they scrapped the dvd that was supposed to come with it.

^^ I agree album is dope, my only complaint is that its too short (Only 9 tracks and 5 of them being less than two minutes) but Spitta showing versatility on this joint is much appreciated. O'Connell is a solid producer as well.

Notice how he didn't want anything to do with MCC. Probably didn't see a dime from the project. That's Dame tho

This is the song I was saying is one of Spitta's greatest records. The beat, the chorus and as a "everyday man-rapper" his scenarios were on point

Back
Top Bottom