THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Hopefully one day down the line they can all come back together and drop a lil something for the lifers. Until then I wish em all luck. Gotta catch up on Roddy's last few joints, always been a fan. Never was really all that into Trademarks solo stuff but anything with him and Roddy has been [emoji]128293[/emoji]. He also did a fire joint with Mikey Rocks who I'm guessing fell out wit Spitta as well. As far as corner boy, I like a lot of his stuff.

Hopefully one day down the line they can all come back together and drop a lil something for the lifers. Until then I wish em all luck. Gotta catch up on Roddy's last few joints, always been a fan. Never was really all that into Trademarks solo stuff but anything with him and Roddy has been [emoji]128293[/emoji]. He also did a fire joint with Mikey Rocks who I'm guessing fell out wit Spitta as well. As far as corner boy, I like a lot of his stuff.
that area 31 is good man.... I always loved roddy since life at 30000 feet.... Lot of people complain about his voice but I don't see anything wrong it

I thought that kenner loop was kinda slept on also..... one of the better albums of 2015

Last edited:
I just played roasted not even an hour ago.
Sucks they split .

I like fiends cool steez (crawfish :pimp:)

Roddy got a few tracks I mess with .

The plot

This one
Are some that come to mind

yea i revisited pilot talk 1 not to long ago.... I forgot spitta had a track with mos def and jay electronica.... caught me off guard in the gym.

yea i revisited pilot talk 1 not to long ago.... I forgot spitta had a track with mos def and jay electronica.... caught me off guard in the gym.

Jay went ape****.
Another group that never made it off paper. :smh:

Last edited:
listened to it briefly last night first half seemed more of trap spitta..... gotta listen to it more than once for a accurate review

Spitta is definitely embracing the trap sound but I'm not mad at it. 11/30 is probably the best of the Andretti tapes so far. Good blend of sounds. Slid :x

"Always call a spade a spade, be like Chuck D never be like Flava Flav. But that clock around his neck is so fly, and the way he complimenting Chuckie with that bow tie..."

...Jay Electronica's verse is so ridiculous. Literallly was listening to PT1 while smoking last night.

I liatened to 11/30 last night as well. I like it a lot but it needs a little more time to grow on me. The middle felt kinda stagnant but the very first track with the R. Kelly sample and the last track with Mr. Marcelo on it?? ULTRAAAAAA

:nerd:

"Always call a spade a spade, be like Chuck D never be like Flava Flav. But that clock around his neck is so fly, and the way he complimenting Chuckie with that bow tie..."

...Jay Electronica's verse is so ridiculous. Literallly was listening to PT1 while smoking last night.

I liatened to 11/30 last night as well. I like it a lot but it needs a little more time to grow on me. The middle felt kinda stagnant but the very first track with the R. Kelly sample and the last track with Mr. Marcelo on it?? ULTRAAAAAA
Yea Pilot Talk 1 has some gems..... I also was listening to This Aint No Mixtape whole thing jams.
lol I was about to say I thought "real family" on his new tape was directed at them.

Dude doesnt have a bad mixtape this year. Hell i even like this Carrollton Heist Remixed mixtape lol. Some beats are even better than the originals

Dude doesnt have a bad mixtape this year. Hell i even like this Carrollton Heist Remixed mixtape lol. Some beats are even better than the originals

Lol that carrolton heist remix tape growing on me thr beats are soo chill

Bourbon street secrets is my fav from this year

Last edited:
Lol that carrolton heist remix tape growing on me thr beats are soo chill

That jawn has really great beats. Im actually kinda mad they used them on a remixed mixtape lol

The remixed Fat Albert beat is trash tho. They both sound so off on it lol

That jawn has really great beats. Im actually kinda mad they used them on a remixed mixtape lol

The remixed Fat Albert beat is trash tho. They both sound so off on it lol

it is ruined the whole vibe to the song lol... weezy blessed currensy with that verse though

song was deep.... you know when spitta does and in and out its going to be short and sweet

anybody peep roddy's and trademark new album?

Back
Top Bottom