THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

Looks like Champs updated their release calendar and added the Cookie Monster and another colorway>D
36F0B4BE-9256-4360-AA18-E5581322A99B.jpeg
A5CDA225-B72B-47E0-A9A1-29256B36F451.jpeg

Last edited:
They can keep all those colorways.

If you ever wanted to kill/mute the hype on a new product. This is how you do it. Little to no advertising. Switching dates. Collab with sesame street. UA doing everything in their power to keep these hidden. lol

You don't care, but UA SHOULD care. Your premier signature athlete is currently playing his lights out and you don't even have his base line shoe available for the fans to take advantage of that. Granted I know there has been delays across the board, but that hasn't stopped other brands from rolling out signature models this year. ( or last )

Looks like Champs updated their release calendar and added the Cookie Monster and another colorway>D
36F0B4BE-9256-4360-AA18-E5581322A99B.jpeg
A5CDA225-B72B-47E0-A9A1-29256B36F451.jpeg
Are these just dates ?
You don't care, but UA SHOULD care. Your premier signature athlete is currently playing his lights out and you don't even have his base line shoe available for the fans to take advantage of that. Granted I know there has been delays across the board, but that hasn't stopped other brands from rolling out signature models this year. ( or last )
I agree . It’s been beyond frustrating trying it get a pair of Curry 9’s this year.

^^yeah, Champs updated their release calendar cause a couple of colorways weren’t there before

ua is run by idiots. I know besides mike trout that no other mlb player has sig shoes but bryce harper is a popular player and won mvps and ua could've at least gave him 1 sig model and see if it did well. They also had cam newton in his prime and gave him one shoe that was ugly AF.

ua is run by idiots. I know besides mike trout that no other mlb player has sig shoes but bryce harper is a popular player and won mvps and ua could've at least gave him 1 sig model and see if it did well. They also had cam newton in his prime and gave him one shoe that was ugly AF.
The one good thing we can say about UA this year is they actually made a good looking Curry sig shoe

Uhm, Harper has his own shoe… He’s actually on his 6th model.

Uhm, Harper has his own shoe… He’s actually on his 6th model.
That actually says a lot since I had no idea. Never seen any commercials, never heard about him having his own shoe mentioned during a game or allstar game, don't see his cleats posted in the mlb gear / equipment thread.

That actually says a lot since I had no idea. Never seen any commercials, never heard about him having his own shoe mentioned during a game or allstar game, don't see his cleats posted in the mlb gear / equipment thread.
Only reason I really knew is I follow the designer on IG

Will check the ua site, wanna see what his sigs look like. Besides steph, the only other person whose stuff they push hard is the rock.

Will check the ua site, wanna see what his sigs look like. Besides steph, the only other person whose stuff they push hard is the rock.
They don’t even seem to push for Embiid much or Tom Brady anymore.

Bryce haroer’s signature kicks are really good. But the availability could be better. I had a pair of his turf shoes and I enjoyed them.

Curry 9 dates coming up. Hope they stay. I’d like to have a shot at least. But please do some GSW colorways.

Bryce haroer’s signature kicks are really good. But the availability could be better. I had a pair of his turf shoes and I enjoyed them.

Curry 9 dates coming up. Hope they stay. I’d like to have a shot at least. But please do some GSW colorways.
I miss when usually pretty early we got a dub nation color way.

UA please drop something…anything…

Attachments

• 04FBBF74-948C-40B9-A5DB-FDC6A2BDE8C5.jpeg
    04FBBF74-948C-40B9-A5DB-FDC6A2BDE8C5.jpeg
    814.9 KB · Views: 1,040
Not my post and can’t confirm validity but rumored to be the All Star Sneaker (and another Sesame Street themed sneaker).

JS”

I want to see the reverse of the Blue/White cw he wore for Klay Day (like Black/White/Gold colorblocking just replace the Black with Blue).

Back
Top Bottom