THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

FTL updated their GS Elmo pair>D kinda hoping they release these in mens too
C748C442-6340-4465-998D-72FE6EECDAB9.jpeg

I just found out that the White/Black/Gold cw is called “Warp The Game Night”

4A9F996B-252E-4447-B6F8-250B2D20DF5C.jpeg

Last edited:
Might be the first curry’s I’d double up on…I shouldn’t get ahead of myself…I’ll settle for one at this point 😂. I don’t even know if I can hold out for a color I want, just give me anything lol. But seriously, these are 🔥

Damn. That’s a shame! At this rate, I don’t think we’ll see a WTG Night launch until Summer! SMH

These are EASILY my favorite NEW basketball sneaker (from all the brands) of the year too. It’s like UA doesn’t want to capitalize when they have a great product.

1/28/22 for China!

I’m usually patient, but I may just pull the resale trigger when someone from overseas puts them on a third party platform.

should’ve kept the upper Curry wore (or still wearing) on the court.

But hey, it’s a non-NFT bull**** release that will get botted up anyway :lol::smh:

Might be the first curry’s I’d double up on…I shouldn’t get ahead of myself…I’ll settle for one at this point 😂. I don’t even know if I can hold out for a color I want, just give me anything lol. But seriously, these are 🔥

Damn, I want these! Real ballsy making a February themed colorway….

Are there 9's planned to be released tomorrow? I could've sworn I've seen something possibly releasing tomorrow.

Or is it going to cancel 30 minutes before release time?

Appreciate it, placed an order for a pair too 🤞🏻
Says expected arrival date 02/02-02/04 🤞🏻
Would have copped two pairs if they allowed klarna as payment 😂

Yeah I saw that too but the conformation email says those dates so I’m praying 🙏 lol.
61A38902-0142-441A-AA63-9ABF0A163485.jpeg
I got That in my email too. I wonder if that’s just the normal date for regular things ordered through their website today?

WTH (heaven)?! Progress in the Curry 9 thread?! :emoji_astonished:

If applicable, don’t forget to apply the iD.me promo for 20% off!

It totaled up to ~$140 shipped for me. I also used Slide for 4% CB for an UA giftcard and stacked that with 6% CB through Rakuten.

Back
Top Bottom