THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

More pairs the public won’t get a chance to get 😑

Is the flow tech only able to be white? Like how adidas first came out with boost. Took them like 4-5 years to have different color boost..

You can get it! If you got $$$$$

https://auctions.nba.com

Auction starts Wednesday they said. (shoe listing isn't up yet)

It's his game worn pair. Which is crazy because I could actually rock those joints.

But I aint spendin $9,000 or whatever the price will end up at.

So I wonder if whenever he retires he's going to go overseas and play for a season since he's got the love over there and clearly UA is responding by dropping everything over there. I know he used to go over there and do events in the offseason too. A little bit of sour grapes on my part but also I could see it happening. Hey, at least we get the we believes

Anybody know what’s up with these?

Attachments

• 54FD02BD-698E-4C42-93DD-6F12CB6A7BD0.jpeg
    54FD02BD-698E-4C42-93DD-6F12CB6A7BD0.jpeg
    259.2 KB · Views: 70
They would’ve been better off designing a new 4 inspired high top with flow. I wonder if the sole has to be that same shape too.

So the we believe 9s and the flowers 4s come out the same day? Wallet gonna be hurting. Just got the jordan navy 6s too….

“We Believe” link up on DSG

”We Believe” Under Armour link LIVE

ALSO Closeouts Restock

DON’T forget that Rakuten 15% cash back on UA

Last edited:
Why can’t I check out on the UA app? I had to go on my laptop and check out...

Last edited:
Already got tracking from UA! I said F it and ordered a 2nd pair, colorway is too fire and 15% cashback from Rakuten is too good to pass up.

I hope everyone everyone that wanted the We Believe 8's eats on this pair!

Already got tracking from UA! I said F it and ordered a 2nd pair, colorway is too fire and 15% cashback from Rakuten is too good to pass up.

I hope everyone everyone that wanted the We Believe 8's eats on this pair!
i literally just did the same thing like 2 mins ago before I went back on here LOL

question: how do I use the cashback money I have in my rakuten acct? do I have to wait for the check??

i literally just did the same thing like 2 mins ago before I went back on here LOL

question: how do I use the cashback money I have in my rakuten acct? do I have to wait for the check??
Every 3-4 months they pay out via Paypal or check depending what you have your account setup to. It adds up if you order online a lot w/rakuten. 15% back is big, especially with the tax here in the bay area, California >D

Back
Top Bottom