THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

Question .. so are 9's a wrap and we're onto the 10's? And if so, we didn't get a Dub Nation colorway for this series did we?

Question .. so are 9's a wrap and we're onto the 10's? And if so, we didn't get a Dub Nation colorway for this series did we?
yeah, curry got a blue/yellow PE but that was it. They rather make some sesame street colorways lol. I don’t think curry even got a white-based PE.

It was bad enough with the 8s where we got one blue cw without yellow (flow like waters) and one yellow cw without blue (popcorn). They somehow managed to do worse than that with the 9s by producing neither.

yeah, curry got a blue/yellow PE but that was it. They rather make some sesame street colorways lol. I don’t think curry even got a white-based PE.

It was bad enough with the 8s where we got one blue cw without yellow (flow like waters) and one yellow cw without blue (popcorn). They somehow managed to do worse than that with the 9s by producing neither.
Yeah, I was definitely disappointed without a true Dub Nation colorway for the 8's and now it looks like they may have dropped the series altogether. Guess the closest to that blue/yellow colorway for the 9's would be the 2974's or the We Believes for the old school Dub Nation home colorway.

curry's PE:
FFu4On1UUAQ9bJl.jpg:large

speaking of dubnation cws, they need to retro these. those splash droplets on the midsole make them the GOAT for me. i've never heard this mentioned but the batman 1s also have tiny droplets.

Steph-Curry-Under-Armour-Two-Playoffs-1.jpg

Steph-Curry-Under-Armour-Two-Playoffs-8.jpg

Under-Armour-Curry-One-Batman-Championship-Pack-6.jpg

man are they ever going to restock the flotros? they're so awesome to play in. Looking to buy some more to use in future years lol
Tbh I think UA fumbled a lot of their releases. They need a new marketing manager or something. Flowtros 4s can easily be seen on so many kids' feet. Rarely do I see kids wearing currys at my nephew's HS/AAU games.

Tbh I think UA fumbled a lot of their releases. They need a new marketing manager or something. Flowtros 4s can easily be seen on so many kids' feet. Rarely do I see kids wearing currys at my nephew's HS/AAU games.
yeah they've for sure been **** since the 8s it seems like. They made this great innovation with the flow and then fumbled every release since. it's quite remarkable how bad they've been lol.

yeah they've for sure been **** since the 8s it seems like. They made this great innovation with the flow and then fumbled every release since. it's quite remarkable how bad they've been lol.
It sucks because it's such a dope shoe. Absolute great upgrade from the OG 4s in terms of tech.

They can’t produce anymore, they’re about to give a billion to curry lol.

But seriously UA has really been fumbling since the original 4s released. Performance was the 4-7 were mediocre. They decided to bring life back into his line by branding it “curry brand” with better tech which was a good look in the 8 & 9. They just haven’t been able to keep up with demand and aren’t in tune with what the consumers want (ie mass we believe 8s). They could have really capitalized on his historic and mvp season not to mention a true championship cw BUT they didn’t. I even think they are dropping the ball on his retro releases by not having them available on UA.com.

I think next season we’re going to see him wear the Xs half the time and wearing a variation of a flotro model whether it be flotro 1,2, 4 etc.

Realistically at 34 years old how long does he have? Sure with his style of play he can extend it longer. 6 more years (being generous). So we get to the curry 15-16. What’s after that for UA? I don’t know anyone that is looking forwards to the Embid 2s. Giving curry a billion (which he deserves) is probably going to be the end of UA.

I’ve never bought off UA.com but have been checkin the site for a sz 9.5 in the Curry 4 flotros. Finally caught my size couple days ago. Was pretty hyped but today got the cancellation email, so I went to the site immediately and low and behold.. it showed they had a couple sizes available and 9.5 was one of em..

Just to see what happens I put another order in and paid for shipping instead of taking the free shipping, although I’m still expecting another cancellation email.

Anybody think I might get lucky and have my order fulfilled?

Last edited:
Yep also I left a tweet on every one of their twitters accounts PLEASE WRITE WHATS BEEN GOING ON WITH YOUR ORDERS VIA THIS LINK. maybe someone will seee it and MAYBE they can look at it

This is exactly what happened to me.. Got the cancellation email and then immediately went to their site and 9.5 was “available”. After could minutes it showed Sold Out again

Guessing it’ll also prob get cancelled but I guess we’ll see

I wish there could have been alternate footwear. I’d order if they were the Close It Outs instead lol

Back
Top Bottom