THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

That’s 🔥! How’d you do it?

I used thinned out Black Angelus paint with a detail paint brush. It took me about 30 minutes for the pair. I put my hand in the shoe and spread the tongue area within then applied the paint. The material is elastic, so it'll revert to its OG form. You've got to spread the material, so you won't miss any areas. Plus, it magnifies the area you’re going to paint more.

-edit-
I just tried them on, and TTS fits perfect. I think I’ve been spoiled by all the Pebax-based foams from the Running/Racing super shoes (VaporFly Next/Endorphin Pro/Metaspeed Sky/etc) because Flow feels okay but nothing really impressive, TBH. However, I’ve got to admit these Flotros feel SO MUCH better than the OG 4s. They’re also wider.

Last edited:
Good point on stretching out the tongue first, it’s so much cleaner that way. Turned out sick!

The funky blue tongue area and red laces make the shoe for me tbh. I think ima pass on the lilac/undefeated pair. I'm pretty curious about a lot of ball shoes this upcoming season so I wanna save some cash and call it quits at 2 pairs of flowtro 4s. Might pick up a pair of 9s if I can get a good sale lol.

Laceswap for that Stealth look!

959FDA21-AC34-48F7-A840-EBB87F61D280.jpeg

I’d give the same treatment to the Pink/Black/Lilac cw if it ever releases.

I’ll try for the Wolves tomorrow night :emoji_eyes:

Damn I was expecting them to drop in anther few hours and I sure wasn’t expecting them to sellout this quickly…

I was brushing my teeth. Doesn't show up on app even though it shows it. Phone not able to continue to contact info. My computer takes a dump loading.

Back
Top Bottom