THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

Curry 4 Flotro Eat Learn Play-2a.jpg

Curry 4 Flotro Eat Learn Play-8a.jpg

Curry 4 Flotro Eat Learn Play-10.jpg

Love this colorway and how they look in person, just wish UA didn't cancel my purple pair! SMH
🔥 🔥

White red pair is a lot nicer in person, but still on the hunt for a sz 11 in any color... Champs still has sizes listed but seems like I'm not able to check out on them.

Was able to cop purple flotros off of champs! Thanks for the heads up! rem3000 rem3000 u the Mvp

FYI website wouldnt let me add to cart kept getting error message. So i gave it a shot by calling them and placed an order…..it went through! I just got shipping confirmation.

Placed my order yesterday 8/22 - 9:54am

I tried calling again today and was told all sozes sold out :/

Was able to cop purple flotros off of champs! Thanks for the heads up! rem3000 rem3000 u the Mvp

FYI website wouldnt let me add to cart kept getting error message. So i gave it a shot by calling them and placed an order…..it went through! I just got shipping confirmation.

Placed my order yesterday 8/22 - 9:54am

I tried calling again today and was told all sozes sold out :/
I’m happy someone got them. I called them twice before this message and they just blew me off but like I said at least one of us got something
😀

Yeah I was thinking of getting it for my desk at work and to keep up with my collection. I need that and the yellow bay jersey one.
The prizm card in the back is holo it’s pretty neat
g

via IG

682F6112-B8EC-44FE-ACFE-0D3B08A5D347.jpeg

C709FF77-CD48-4862-B1FA-81C1F6D8EEEE.jpeg

notice the sneakers over his left shoulder. Retros?!?
The candy Reign 1’s were supposed to retro with the rest of the 1’s. Idk what changed, maybe they’re holding them to release with these other sour patch pairs? Glad they’re attempting some story telling again.

The Candy Reign Retro 1s will certainly be scooped up! However, I don’t like how they appear more Orange than the OGs, which were predominantly Green.

“There wasn’t quite an understanding of what it took to run a business like that properly,” Curry told Rolling Stone of Under Armour’s commitment to his shoes at the time. “So, yeah, I got mad.”

gave Curry a billi not to run awaaayyyy

The
UA really thinks they’re Nike

- limited release
- hyping shoes
- giving players 1 bil

Yet your average person doesn’t even know Curry is a UA athlete
The messed up part is you would think the Curry Brand being separate would’ve elevated him, But I feel like they did more for him before he got the separate brand.

Back
Top Bottom