The official DC Animated movies thread

Enjoyed a few batman animated movies

TKJ, TDKR, Under the red hood, Year one, and Assault on Arkham.

Any must-watches in the DC or Marvel animated universes I should check?

I feel like almost all of them are a must see, even those not especially favored as the others.

But to start you off in no particular order:

JL: FLashpoint Paradox
All Star Superman
Superman vs The Elites
Superman: Unbound
JL: War
JL: Doom
JL: Crisis on Two Earths
JL: Gods & Monsters
Batman/Superman: Apocalypse
Batman/Superman: Public Enemies
Son of Batman

Enjoyed a few batman animated movies

TKJ, TDKR, Under the red hood, Year one, and Assault on Arkham.

Any must-watches in the DC or Marvel animated universes I should check?

MASK OF THE PHANTASM and SUB-ZERO!

You should check out the two Hulk vs. movies if you like the Hulk. There's a Hulk vs. Wolverine and a Hulk vs. Thor.

Some of my favorite DC ones from the modern era gotta be Justice League: Doom, Superman/Batman: Public Enemies, Flashpoint Paradox, Justice League Dark, and Green Lantern: First Flight.

The complete season 3 DVD of Static Shock releases at the end of this month.

staticshock_season3.jpg

They ain't eem release BTAS in Blu-ray. I'm gonna take what I can get. :lol:

It's good news for Static fans though. There's going to be a Milestone revival and they're supposedly reprinting the original Static run and have a creative team for a new run.

Batman Blu-ray Coming This Year Tho, So I Thiught They Woukd Get With The Times/Standard Now A Day (1080 As Opposed To 4K)

I agree, but I'm happy that they're even releasing it. It's releasing before BTAS. It might not even be worth it to convert. It's def worth the cost for BTAS because its bound to sell way more.

I pop in my X-Men TAS DVD's in my Blu-ray player and they upscale okay. Do I wish they were in Blu? Yup, but it still looks fine.

I Heard That, I Have X-MEN TAS DVD Too, I’m Ready For A Blu-ray Release Tho. also have Wolverine & The X-MEN On Blu-ray (UnderRated)

Dual layer BD is 50GB... I think. Maybe not the whole series.

8 discs for 49 eps? That seems kind of high. Those must be pristine, picture perfect with the finest detail. :lol:

If That Is The Case Tho, Is That Not What We Want? Im Read To Spend $100-150 For The Full 1080p Series With Disc Of BTS
Then In 15 Years ill Do It Again For 4k :lol::smh:

I just want it to release period. As long as it looks crisp at 1080, even if it's not native 1080 and upscaled. Some old animation looks surprisingly good upscaled.

If Static Shock sells insanely well on DVD and people ask for Blu-ray, I'm sure they'll do it eventually. SD to 4K might be a reach. Some old shows were made with the resolution of a postage stamp.

Not the best trailer, but Assualt on Arkham was pretty good. Is this related to AOA? Harley's voice seems squeekier and Waller is skinny.

probably not connected because AoA was based on the Arkham game

this one might be canon to the animated universe

must...

resist...

Batman: The Animated Series 1/6 Scale Figure (Mondo Exclusive)

Based on the seminal BATMAN: THE ANIMATED SERIES, the Batman 1/6 Scale Figure stays true to the animated classic.

Features approximately 30 points of articulation, multiple switch-out hands, heads, accessories, and a Bat Symbol figure stand.

The Mondo Deluxe Exclusive features a switch-out wind-swept cape, goggles, unique "Thumbs-Up of Bat Approval" hand, unique batarang, and a switch-out H.A.R.D.A.C. head!

BTASexclimage1_1024x1024.jpg

BatmanSixth_EXC_Layoutlogo_1024x1024.jpg

BatmanSixth_EXC_cape_logocolor_1024x1024.jpg

BatmanSixth_B_01_f9f81453-69d5-4067-94b9-fe9686cd7473_1024x1024.jpg

BatmanSixth_B_03_shrunklogo_1024x1024.jpg

animated10_1024x1024.jpg

animated9_190c8459-e834-4c0e-8978-9672c2a3f52f_1024x1024.jpg

BatmanSixth_EXC_B_01_shrunklogo_1024x1024.jpg

Back
Top Bottom