The official DC Animated movies thread

Flashpoint... you set the bar too high. War was a huge let down to me, from the voice acting, the compressed story, and Aquaman being replaced for Captain Marvel(changing his name to Shazam was one of the most idiotic things DC has done lately). "Let's rumpus pookie" come on! How am i supposed to take that seriously, it's been awhile since i've read that issue, but i don't remember that line in the comic. Most of the voice acting was ok, but Andy from Weeds as Hal? Bad move DC. DC animated stuff has been solid as of late, but this was a giant step backwards in my opinion. Hopefully Batman and Son will get them back on course, if not at least we'll have the Arkham movie coming after that.

DC really needs to continue Young Justice with some movies, That show was better than 75% of the animated movies.

I'm glad he should be the only voice of Batman until he permanently sounds like old Bruce from Batman Beyond!
Aside from Conroy, Bruce Greenwood should be the only other person to voice Batman, Under the Red Hood/Young Justice.

Last edited:
personaly I also thought war was a let down. I was really expecting the realness and quality of flashpoint. but I forgot every justice league movie varies..

BATMAN: STRANGE DAYS

A brand new short from producer Bruce Timm featuring a lost tale from Batman’s past, the Dark Knight tracks a strange giant to the mysterious layer of Dr. Hugo Strange.

Batman: Strange Days will air on April 9th, 2014 after an all new episode of Teen Titans Go! (which airs at 6:30pm Eastern/5:30pm Central). Batman: Strange Days will be produced by none other than Bruce Timm as a part of Batman's 75th anniversary. It should be noted that this is not a full length animated feature but just an animated short.

View media item 895386View media item 895387View media item 895388View media item 895389View media item 895390

So I finished watching son of batman last night. It was a solid movie. Bloody also lol

Last edited:
I'm reading up on different robins, why the hell they keep killing them off? That's gotta be infuriating for fans.

I'm reading up on different robins, why the hell they keep killing them off? That's gotta be infuriating for fans.
i thought jason todd was the only one killed
well sorta cause didnt he come back as the red hood
i know **** grayson didnt die recently
did he??? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom