The official DC Animated movies thread

Yeah this was clearly the abridged version to shell out another animated movie.

The majority of JL heroes did not take part. Aquaman legit said I'm out never to be seen again. Nowhere the same amount of magic users.

Superman had this conviction real strong to the point it wasn't even about his loss anymore. Then Lois shows up and it's done. Mans just tarnished his name for nothing.

:lol: @ even WW turning on him at the end. She's crazier in the comic.

Plus no Lex Luthor :smh:

Last edited:
injustice watch throuh:

peacemaker was right :lol:

scumbag supes?

bats a p*ssy!

maybe if bats did off joker then 11m peeps wont be dead, none of it wouldve happened and flash dead

then govt kidnaps his dad?

bats is kind of a d*ck in the movie, not a friend, not a father and bugging the quiver and f’n over everyone in the JL… and now grayson dead while supes gets catwoman to comfort him… whose the scumbag again?

i mean sh*t, why does bats want to rehab grundy? :lol: just let supes put em in the phantom zone

smokers vs gun argument was dumb af and people still dumb enough to simply point their gun at supes :lol:

deadwing :lol: :lol: :lol: at least they made him useful, finally

and supes the one not thinking clearly when bats breaking every rule himself?

bats didnt give a damn papa kent died, cant even be bothered to look as long as he gets what he wants

bats made things a lot worse and turned supes to what he became

:rofl: plastic man as a chair and letting harley sit on him without her knowing

throughout of it all supes was doubting himself and questioning if what he was doing was right while bats just thinks he’s 100% correct 100% of the time

but yeah supes was an ahole in the end and gone to the deep end

plastic man op

tdude shoulda brought kingdom come superman and the battle would be over with quickness but when i saw that supes i knew lois is gon be coming out of that box too

bats has the nerve to put supes to prison and just let him out to fight whenever he feels like it? :lol: dude deserves to be in bunk bed in there with him, douche

and thats really it for deadwing? all that power he got? figure theyd f him over eventually

movie was good i thought, it moved fast but still enjoyable for what it is, disappointed i didnt see alfred kick supes *ss but whatever

injustice watch throuh:

peacemaker was right :lol:

scumbag supes?

bats a p*ssy!

maybe if bats did off joker then 11m peeps wont be dead, none of it wouldve happened and flash dead

then govt kidnaps his dad?

bats is kind of a d*ck in the movie, not a friend, not a father and bugging the quiver and f’n over everyone in the JL… and now grayson dead while supes gets catwoman to comfort him… whose the scumbag again?

i mean sh*t, why does bats want to rehab grundy? :lol: just let supes put em in the phantom zone

smokers vs gun argument was dumb af and people still dumb enough to simply point their gun at supes :lol:

deadwing :lol: :lol: :lol: at least they made him useful, finally

and supes the one not thinking clearly when bats breaking every rule himself?

bats didnt give a damn papa kent died, cant even be bothered to look as long as he gets what he wants

bats made things a lot worse and turned supes to what he became

:rofl: plastic man as a chair and letting harley sit on him without her knowing

throughout of it all supes was doubting himself and questioning if what he was doing was right while bats just thinks he’s 100% correct 100% of the time

but yeah supes was an ahole in the end and gone to the deep end

plastic man op

tdude shoulda brought kingdom come superman and the battle would be over with quickness but when i saw that supes i knew lois is gon be coming out of that box too

bats has the nerve to put supes to prison and just let him out to fight whenever he feels like it? :lol: dude deserves to be in bunk bed in there with him, douche

and thats really it for deadwing? all that power he got? figure theyd f him over eventually

movie was good i thought, it moved fast but still enjoyable for what it is, disappointed i didnt see alfred kick supes *ss but whatever
I would say it definitely has replay value if you haven’t seen in it awhile. Haven’t seen it since it first dropped. Just remember Scumbag Supes getting his Cyclops was Right on. Kinda look at it, same comparison. Not agenda but getting their point across. Cyclops was right though.

Finished Injustice and Young Justice season 4 this week. Both were top tier in terms of animation and storytelling. But YJ Phantoms was amazing! If they continue at this pace it might overtake Justice League/Justice League Unlimited as my favorite DC animated show. I love how they give the lesser known hero's some time in the spotlight.

Ummmmmmm they really ain’t give a shh about flash…

rfx45 rfx45 made some excellent points

batman convenient as hell.. especially after I just finished watching young justice too

Young Justice is a bit boring and the pacing drags but they done made Vandal Savage the best villain he could possibly be.

Totally maxed out his potential and really shows the product of a human living thousands of years.

Last edited:
I wonder if they are going to take a page from JL/JLU and have John Stewart and Hawkgirl build a relationship

Young Justice making me question my memories because I remember liking it well enough to recommend s1 and 2 to people. S3 sucked and I didn't get far in S4.
Seasons 1 and 2 had clear cut storylines and progression. 3 had too much going on at once and was overall boring. 4 is an improvement since the plots are sectioned off and more story driven. I really liked the current arc with Rocket, the new Gods and the lantern corp.

Time to revisit some more old-Batman story arcs.

Knightfall
First KGBeast story-arc
First Ra's Al-Ghul arc (the sword fight in the desert)
Strange apparitions

and they should do a 1940s, big-eared story with him killing people like he did back then.

Seasons 1 and 2 had clear cut storylines and progression. 3 had too much going on at once and was overall boring. 4 is an improvement since the plots are sectioned off and more story driven. I really liked the current arc with Rocket, the new Gods and the lantern corp.
Season 4 was kinda up and down for me but they definitely saved the best for this last arc.

All in all i hope they get enough support for a bigger budget on season 5. Too many episodes this season where you could see where they were saving money on animation by having flashbacks or long exposition driven scenes.

Back
Top Bottom