The Official Electric Daisy Carnival Thread (Vegas June 21,22,23 2013) Update trailer pg 1

breezylocks

Banned
Joined Nov 29, 2010
Originally Posted by 23mjordan45

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

^ I know people who are going/wanted to go and they don't even listen to this kind of music..
they aint bout that life
real life...
literally 3 weeks ago my boy said i was a lame for slapping edm and that the music was wack... hes now going to edc

Joined Sep 10, 2011

This will be my first time rolling...What should I expect?

I also copped the smallest camelbak I could find since they're allowed
Which one? I'm trying to cop one ASAP. Do Camelbaks have to fit the 12x12 rule as well?

Joined Dec 21, 2006
Joined Nov 8, 2009
Anyone know where I can find shuttle passes? It's sold out online. I'm hoping they will have some available for sale during the weekend.

Joined Jan 8, 2006
Originally Posted by breezylocks

^ I know people who are going/wanted to go and they don't even listen to this kind of music..
they aint bout that life
real life...
literally 3 weeks ago my boy said i was a lame for slapping edm and that the music was wack... hes now going to edc
My friends used to give me so much *+%+ in high school for listening to any type of electronic music and now they're all on it. Pretty lame but the genre is at its peak popularity here so it is what it is.

Joined May 4, 2006
can i bring a camera? seems like some can get them in but some cant....and i doubt they all have a photo pass

Joined Sep 10, 2011
Originally Posted by presequel

can i bring a camera? seems like some can get them in but some cant....and i doubt they all have a photo pass
I'm pretty sure you can, just not DSLRs.

Joined Oct 22, 2007
Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by breezylocks

they aint bout that life
real life...
My friends used to give me so much *+%+ in high school for listening to any type of electronic music and now they're all on it. Pretty lame but the genre is at its peak popularity here so it is what it is.
seriously

Joined Nov 18, 2005
@PasqualeRotella EDC Map will come out Tues evening or sooner & EDC schedule Weds evening or sooner. Setup is going well! Going 2 try & make setup vid 2!

Joined Oct 26, 2009
Apparently.. I'm going to EDC. Never been to something like this. Very much so looking forward to this

Joined Oct 26, 2009
How are you guys getting to the speedway? I got a free 3 day pass but no transportation ticket. What or how should I go about transportation?

Joined Oct 22, 2007
Originally Posted by hombrelobo

How are you guys getting to the speedway? I got a free 3 day pass but no transportation ticket. What or how should I go about transportation?
i'm renting a car, i'm not dealing with that shuttle bs again

Joined May 4, 2006
my cali heads when are you driving up? would fri morning be too crazy? or thurs night better?

Joined Mar 29, 2008
This is something I need to do

Ive never been to EDC or any of these rave type things

Joined Dec 21, 2006
Originally Posted by presequel

my cali heads when are you driving up? would fri morning be too crazy? or thurs night better?
Im driving up Thursday around 5. Get there around 12-1am

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now