The Official Electric Daisy Carnival Thread (Vegas June 21,22,23 2013) Update trailer pg 1

Originally Posted by 23mjordan45

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

^ I know people who are going/wanted to go and they don't even listen to this kind of music..

they aint bout that life
real life...
literally 3 weeks ago my boy said i was a lame for slapping edm and that the music was wack... hes now going to edc
indifferent.gif

This will be my first time rolling...What should I expect?
laugh.gif

I also copped the smallest camelbak I could find since they're allowed
pimp.gif

Which one? I'm trying to cop one ASAP. Do Camelbaks have to fit the 12x12 rule as well?

Anyone know where I can find shuttle passes? It's sold out online. I'm hoping they will have some available for sale during the weekend.

Originally Posted by breezylocks

^ I know people who are going/wanted to go and they don't even listen to this kind of music..

they aint bout that life
real life...
literally 3 weeks ago my boy said i was a lame for slapping edm and that the music was wack... hes now going to edc
indifferent.gif
My friends used to give me so much *+%+ in high school for listening to any type of electronic music and now they're all on it. Pretty lame but the genre is at its peak popularity here so it is what it is.

can i bring a camera? seems like some can get them in but some cant....and i doubt they all have a photo pass

Originally Posted by presequel

can i bring a camera? seems like some can get them in but some cant....and i doubt they all have a photo pass

I'm pretty sure you can, just not DSLRs.

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by breezylocks

they aint bout that life
real life...
indifferent.gif
My friends used to give me so much *+%+ in high school for listening to any type of electronic music and now they're all on it. Pretty lame but the genre is at its peak popularity here so it is what it is.

seriously

@PasqualeRotella EDC Map will come out Tues evening or sooner & EDC schedule Weds evening or sooner. Setup is going well! Going 2 try & make setup vid 2!
smile.gif

Apparently.. I'm going to EDC. Never been to something like this. Very much so looking forward to this
pimp.gif

How are you guys getting to the speedway? I got a free 3 day pass but no transportation ticket. What or how should I go about transportation?

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

How are you guys getting to the speedway? I got a free 3 day pass but no transportation ticket. What or how should I go about transportation?

i'm renting a car, i'm not dealing with that shuttle bs again

my cali heads when are you driving up? would fri morning be too crazy? or thurs night better?

This is something I need to do

Ive never been to EDC or any of these rave type things

Originally Posted by presequel

my cali heads when are you driving up? would fri morning be too crazy? or thurs night better?
Im driving up Thursday around 5. Get there around 12-1am
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom