D/ST49ers D/ST, SF D/ST
KNeil Rackers, K

BenchTerrell Owens, Cin WR
BenchDavid Garrard, Jac QB
BenchEarly Doucet, Ari WR
BenchLaurence Maroney, NE RB
BenchTexans D/ST, Hou D/ST

Any advice is appreciated...thanks!

If anyone wants to join a 12 team $100 league through leaguesafe.com, let me know! Its a standard league in yahoo...very competitive

If anyone wants to join a 12 team $100 league through leaguesafe.com, let me know! Its a standard league in yahoo...very competitive

Just did my draft for my ESPN league at work...$50 buy-in.

What ya'll think?

QB: Tony Romo
RB: Ray Rice (1st Rd - 5th Pick)
RB: Jamaal Charles
WR: Hakeem Nicks
WR: Marques Colston
TE: Dallas Clark
OP: Pierre Garcon
DEF: Giants
DEF: Colts
K: Rob Bironas

Bench: Mark Sanchez
Bench: Jeremy Maclin
Bench: Zach Miller (Raiders)
Bench: Donald Brown
Bench: Early Doucet
Bench: Steve Slaton (Really hopin' he turns back the clock 2 years...low risk, high reward)
Bench: Jeff Reed

Feel strong in all areas other than WR...should I make some moves?

Some notables on the waiver wire: Manningham, D. Avery, D. Hester, Jacoby Jones, Cotchery, Berrian, Britt, and Massaquoi...just to name a few.

What ya'll think?

Bench: Steve Slaton (Really hopin' he turns back the clock 2 years...low risk, high reward)

Some notables on the waiver wire: Manningham, D. Avery, D. Hester, Jacoby Jones, Cotchery, Berrian, Britt, and Massaquoi...just to name a few.

What ya'll think?

What ya'll think?

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

What ya'll think?

QBs- I think Tony Romo is going to have a good year, not great but good. The Dallas offense has had problems meshing in the preseason though (I feel I always have to say this - yes, it's preseason) but it's something to at least look out for. I think you really need a better backup QB than Mark Sanchez though. That offense is still going to be run heavy this year despite the acquisition of Santonio Holmes and Laverneus Coles.

RBs- Ray Rice at the #5 pick... fantastic. I got him at #6 in my draft (curious, who did the guy with the #4 pick take?) and then you also have Jamaal Charles to top it off. Charles would have been a lot higher on boards if the Chiefs hadn't gone out and signed Thomas Jones, who is actually listed as #1 on their depth chart the last time I checked. That could mean nothing because it's only preseason, but you get the idea. I get where you're going with Steve Slaton, but Arian Foster really looks like the strongest candidate this year to be the leader in that Houston Texans' backfield. As for Donald Brown, I like him a lot more than the average person. Joseph Addai's contract runs out after this upcoming season and the Colts are going to be trying to give Brown a nice share of carries because they're not going to want to pay Addai the money he will request when they can just keep the cheaper Donald Brown. If I'm prognosticating, he'll be much improved from last season.

WRs- The weak point on your team, like you stated. However, it's not awful. Marques Colston will put up nice #s if he stays healthy due to that pass-happy New Orleans' offense, and I believe Hakeem Nicks will have a strong year. He put up pretty nice #s for a rookie last season, and many only expect those stats to increase. In the past year, the Giants have really transitioned to more of a passing team than a running team with all of these receivers (Smith, Nicks, Manningham, etc.) so there's really no chance Nicks regresses at all. He's one of my sleepers this season. Early Doucet showed flashes of brilliance in that NFC Wild Card matchup against Green Bay, so he's definitely someone to keep an eye on. Maclin proved to be one of Kolb's favorite targets when McNabb was out for that short period of time last season, so that was another good pick in my opinion.

-- If you want to make a move, I would drop Early Doucet for Bernard Berrian. Sidney Rice is already sending out signals that he might not be able to play in that Week 1 New Orleans game, and it's a pretty sure thing that he won't be 100% even if he does play. Percy Harvin's migraine issues have only worsened this off-season, and (knock on wood) could cause him to miss some time this season. I like Berrian this season.

Rating: 8/10

What ya'll think?

QBs- I think Tony Romo is going to have a good year, not great but good. The Dallas offense has had problems meshing in the preseason though (I feel I always have to say this - yes, it's preseason) but it's something to at least look out for. I think you really need a better backup QB than Mark Sanchez though. That offense is still going to be run heavy this year despite the acquisition of Santonio Holmes and Laverneus Coles.

RBs- Ray Rice at the #5 pick... fantastic. I got him at #6 in my draft (curious, who did the guy with the #4 pick take?) and then you also have Jamaal Charles to top it off. Charles would have been a lot higher on boards if the Chiefs hadn't gone out and signed Thomas Jones, who is actually listed as #1 on their depth chart the last time I checked. That could mean nothing because it's only preseason, but you get the idea. I get where you're going with Steve Slaton, but Arian Foster really looks like the strongest candidate this year to be the leader in that Houston Texans' backfield. As for Donald Brown, I like him a lot more than the average person. Joseph Addai's contract runs out after this upcoming season and the Colts are going to be trying to give Brown a nice share of carries because they're not going to want to pay Addai the money he will request when they can just keep the cheaper Donald Brown. If I'm prognosticating, he'll be much improved from last season.

WRs- The weak point on your team, like you stated. However, it's not awful. Marques Colston will put up nice #s if he stays healthy due to that pass-happy New Orleans' offense, and I believe Hakeem Nicks will have a strong year. He put up pretty nice #s for a rookie last season, and many only expect those stats to increase. In the past year, the Giants have really transitioned to more of a passing team than a running team with all of these receivers (Smith, Nicks, Manningham, etc.) so there's really no chance Nicks regresses at all. He's one of my sleepers this season. Early Doucet showed flashes of brilliance in that NFC Wild Card matchup against Green Bay, so he's definitely someone to keep an eye on. Maclin proved to be one of Kolb's favorite targets when McNabb was out for that short period of time last season, so that was another good pick in my opinion.

-- If you want to make a move, I would drop Early Doucet for Bernard Berrian. Sidney Rice is already sending out signals that he might not be able to play in that Week 1 New Orleans game, and it's a pretty sure thing that he won't be 100% even if he does play. Percy Harvin's migraine issues have only worsened this off-season, and (knock on wood) could cause him to miss some time this season. I like Berrian this season.

Rating: 8/10

[table][tr][td]Player[/td][td]Position[/td][td]Round Drafted[/td][td]Overall Pick[/td][td]Projected Fantasy Points[/td][/tr][tr][td]Philip Rivers[/td][td]QB[/td][td]4[/td][td]36[/td][td]309[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shonn Greene[/td][td]RB[/td][td]3[/td][td]25[/td][td]170[/td][/tr][tr][td]Michael Turner[/td][td]RB[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][td]203[/td][/tr][tr][td]Randy Moss[/td][td]WR[/td][td]2[/td][td]16[/td][td]183[/td][/tr][tr][td]Hines Ward[/td][td]WR[/td][td]6[/td][td]56[/td][td]131[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jermichael Finley[/td][td]TE[/td][td]7[/td][td]65[/td][td]112[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ronnie Brown[/td][td]RB-WR[/td][td]5[/td][td]45[/td][td]156[/td][/tr][tr][td]Rob Bironas[/td][td]K[/td][td]11[/td][td]105[/td][td]123[/td][/tr][tr][td]Saints[/td][td]DST[/td][td]12[/td][td]116[/td][td]159.5[/td][/tr][tr][td]Donovan McNabb[/td][td]QB[/td][td]13[/td][td]125[/td][td]261[/td][/tr][tr][td]Donald Brown[/td][td]RB[/td][td]14[/td][td]136[/td][td]76[/td][/tr][tr][td]Arian Foster[/td][td]RB[/td][td]10[/td][td]96[/td][td]134[/td][/tr][tr][td]Felix Jones[/td][td]RB[/td][td]8[/td][td]76[/td][td]131[/td][/tr][tr][td]Malcom Floyd

This is a mock I did yesterday. If i got a team like this in my real draft i would be real happy.
[/td][td]RB-WR[/td][td]9[/td][td]85[/td][td]99[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Player[/td][td]Position[/td][td]Round Drafted[/td][td]Overall Pick[/td][td]Projected Fantasy Points[/td][/tr][tr][td]Philip Rivers[/td][td]QB[/td][td]4[/td][td]36[/td][td]309[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shonn Greene[/td][td]RB[/td][td]3[/td][td]25[/td][td]170[/td][/tr][tr][td]Michael Turner[/td][td]RB[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][td]203[/td][/tr][tr][td]Randy Moss[/td][td]WR[/td][td]2[/td][td]16[/td][td]183[/td][/tr][tr][td]Hines Ward[/td][td]WR[/td][td]6[/td][td]56[/td][td]131[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jermichael Finley[/td][td]TE[/td][td]7[/td][td]65[/td][td]112[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ronnie Brown[/td][td]RB-WR[/td][td]5[/td][td]45[/td][td]156[/td][/tr][tr][td]Rob Bironas[/td][td]K[/td][td]11[/td][td]105[/td][td]123[/td][/tr][tr][td]Saints[/td][td]DST[/td][td]12[/td][td]116[/td][td]159.5[/td][/tr][tr][td]Donovan McNabb[/td][td]QB[/td][td]13[/td][td]125[/td][td]261[/td][/tr][tr][td]Donald Brown[/td][td]RB[/td][td]14[/td][td]136[/td][td]76[/td][/tr][tr][td]Arian Foster[/td][td]RB[/td][td]10[/td][td]96[/td][td]134[/td][/tr][tr][td]Felix Jones[/td][td]RB[/td][td]8[/td][td]76[/td][td]131[/td][/tr][tr][td]Malcom Floyd

This is a mock I did yesterday. If i got a team like this in my real draft i would be real happy.

What ya'll think?

Pick up Jacoby Jones RIGHT NOW.

Your wide outs are really questionable and I don't like Donald Brown as your 3rd RB.

Everywhere else is fine

What ya'll think?

Your wide outs are really questionable and I don't like Donald Brown as your 3rd RB.

Everywhere else is fine

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

What ya'll think?

Everywhere else is fine

This.

What ya'll think?

Everywhere else is fine

This.

What ya'll think?

Everywhere else is fine

This.

What ya'll think?

Everywhere else is fine

This.

NT keeper league draft results.  The first four rounds for each team are keepers from last year.  The fifth round was actually the first round of the draft.  1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 TE, 1 Def, 1 K, 2 IDP.

NT keeper league draft results.  The first four rounds for each team are keepers from last year.  The fifth round was actually the first round of the draft.  1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 TE, 1 Def, 1 K, 2 IDP.

I am rooting against RetroBallin in your league simply because he took Crabtree with his first round pick last year. 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 wowzers...
My dude CP with some sweet keepers 
pimp.gif
 Rootin for ya bro *daps*

Back
Top Bottom