pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Got a win this week thanks to the Jets Defense
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I was down 44 points with only Jets Defense left, thinking no way i was gonna pull this one out. That last play which was a sack gave me 46 points
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, i couldnt believe it. The last minute alone i got like 6 points it was insane

Originally Posted by RocDaMike11

Trade help:

10 team H2H standard scoring.. no PPR
I'm 5-0 and most likely headed to 6-0 after this week... probably my best start in fantasy ever
Of course I want to continue this run as long as possible, but I know the playoffs are what I should be most concerned with

Trade offer is his Larry Fitzgerald for my Fred Jackson

I'm carrying 5 WR's and only 1 TE due to injuries to Andre Johnson and Julio Jones
With the uncertainty of Andre and Julio's statuses for week 7 and Gronk has a bye, I could def. use Fitz this coming week, but I am also reluctant to part with Fred Jackson since he's having a great season and Forte never really gets a ton of TD's (and this league isn't PPR)

Here's my Team..

QB's:
Stafford
Romo

WR's:
Andre Johnson
Steve Smith (CAR)
Jeremy Maclin
Julio Jones
James Jones

RB's:
McFadden
Forte
Fred Jackson
Best
Beanie Wells

TE:
Gronkowski

you don't need to make that trade.....you can afford 1 loss and you might not lose since you still have Steve Smith and Jeremy Maclin (your team is stoopid btw
laugh.gif
). smart to think about the playoffs most guys aren't thinking that far ahead. some guy in my league has 9 byes next week 
roll.gif
. if you do make a trade, get somebody better than Fitz with a soft schedule to end the season on a team that most likely won't be resting guys.

Originally Posted by j d0t win

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I was down 44 points with only Jets Defense left, thinking no way i was gonna pull this one out. That last play which was a sack gave me 46 points
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
wait, what? How da hell did u get 46 point? I got 21 with their D. I know every league has different settings, but scoring 25 more points is kinda ridiculous lol

Please rank these three running backs in order of how you project these players will do for the rest of the season:

Mcfadden
Foster
Rice

Thanks.

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
wait, what? How da hell did u get 46 point? I got 21 with their D. I know every league has different settings, but scoring 25 more points is kinda ridiculous lol

Yeah, I got 20. Sacks must be equivalent to TD's.

I was down .5 going into MNF. I had Dustin Keller and the other dude had Plax. Just managed to squeek out the win
happy.gif
pimp.gif

I traded MJD for Jackie Battle and Brandon Marshall because I was desperate for a WR and have McGahee on the bench.

If Marshall is going to put up numbers like this against Revis then he should be solid versus the rest of the league.

Brandon Marshall's drop in the endzone 
sick.gif
. At least Matt Moore threw to him plenty.
Won by .28 thanks to Dustin Keller though.  2-4
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Please rank these three running backs in order of how you project these players will do for the rest of the season:

Mcfadden
Foster
Rice

Thanks.
1. McFadden
2. Rice

3. Foster

Who would u rather have ROS, Roddy White or Larry Fitz? They've both scored 2tds, while Fitz has more receiving yards.

Roddy has been an utter disappointment this season but the Cards schedule is brutal next couple weeks, plus Kolb hasn't added any stability to that QB situation.

Originally Posted by dland24

Mcfadden
Foster
Rice

Thanks.
Rice
McFadden
Foster

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn son...you playin in Blitz league. i know that feel bro, I got 80 with Welker a few back
pimp.gif

100 int yards, a DTD, 5 FF, 1 DFR, 4 Sacks, 2 INT,plus they held them to only 6 points 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]BFB - Blocked Field Goals (ID/ST/DST)[/td][td]3 points[/td][/tr][tr][td]BP - Blocked Punts (ID/ST/DST)[/td][td]1 point[/td][/tr][tr][td]BXP - Blocked Extra Points (ID/ST/DST)[/td][td]1 point[/td][/tr][tr][td]DFR - Defensive/ST Fumble Recovered (ID/DT/DST)[/td][td]2 points[/td][/tr][tr][td]DFRYd - Defensive/ST Fumble Recovery Yards (ID/DT/DST)[/td][td]0+ DFRYds = 1 point for every 10 DFRYds
[/td][/tr][tr][td]DTD - Total Defensive and Special Teams TD[/td][td]6 points[/td][/tr][tr][td]FF - Forced Fumble[/td][td]2 points[/td][/tr][tr][td]Int - Interceptions[/td][td]2 points[/td][/tr][tr][td]IntYd - Interception Yards[/td][td]0+ IntYds = 1 point for every 10 IntYds
[/td][/tr][tr][td]PA - Points Against, Total Points Scored[/td][td]0 - 6 PA = 10 points
7 - 13 PA = 8 points
14 - 20 PA = 6 points
21 - 27 PA = 4 points
28 - 34 PA = 2 points
35+ PAs = 0 points
[/td][/tr][tr][td]SACK - Sack[/td][td]1 point[/td][/tr][tr][td]STY - Safety[/td][td]2 points[/td][/tr][/table]

I'm in fantasy NT league and the other guy had three players on their bye weeks starting.....I still lost

Hype me up on Demarco Murray... Can he get me points vs St. Louis? Who would you guys put in... Murray or Earnest Graham?

Downside with Graham is that punishing Chicago D, and the game is in London. Jet lag and he's 31 which will probably mean Graham doesn't play well.

Hype me up on Demarco Murray... Can he get me points vs St. Louis? Who would you guys put in... Murray or Earnest Graham?

Downside with Graham is that punishing Chicago D, and the game is in London. Jet lag and he's 31 which will probably mean Graham doesn't play well.

Guys I need trade advice....

Is

Drew Brees
Cedric Benson
Steve Johnson
Justin Tuck (IDPs)

too much, not enough, or just right for

Chris Johnson
Dwayne Bowe

Id be getting CJ + Bowe. I NEED to upgrade my RBs and I have depth at QB (Brees, Fitzpatrick, Tebow).

RBs - Mendenhall, Daniel Thomas, Felix Jones, Ced Benson

WRs - Miles Austin, Steve Johnson, Eric Decker, Reggie Wayne, Mario Manningham

Guys I need trade advice....

Is

Drew Brees
Cedric Benson
Steve Johnson
Justin Tuck (IDPs)

too much, not enough, or just right for

Chris Johnson
Dwayne Bowe

Id be getting CJ + Bowe. I NEED to upgrade my RBs and I have depth at QB (Brees, Fitzpatrick, Tebow).

RBs - Mendenhall, Daniel Thomas, Felix Jones, Ced Benson

WRs - Miles Austin, Steve Johnson, Eric Decker, Reggie Wayne, Mario Manningham

Flip Hightower for whoever I can get? Or wait it out and hope that its really an injury thing keeping him out right now and he will be back eventually. My team is good without him right now. But im not about to have dead weight on the bench for too long.

Flip Hightower for whoever I can get? Or wait it out and hope that its really an injury thing keeping him out right now and he will be back eventually. My team is good without him right now. But im not about to have dead weight on the bench for too long.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Murray is my second waiver pick up if Battle doesnt come through. He will put up numbers. I can see Dallas winning pretty easily with Bradford not playing (as of now). There will be a lot of chances to ice the game. Felix is definitely out. As long as you are not dropping anyone good he will be a solid fill in for bye weeks, and maybe more depending how long Felix is out cuz that guy is made of glass, I swear.

Back
Top Bottom